• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
    I haven’t had it because I wash my hands
    You're not serious, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
      Well that answers that. Thanks for the information.
      From my understanding too on Elderberry. The retired flight surgeon in Medina county says the high dose melatonin divided into 4 dosages (like 20mg x4) helps with the inflammation response. Supposedly 10mg x 4 helps.

Hey, who knows.

Comment

I work in EMS and we were told not to give fluid boluses. I transported a guy who was sick as a dog. Hope y’all are doing ok

Comment

Rough stuff for sure. Im on day 11.
          21st I felt a bit off after morning coffee, fever throughout the day
          22nd to 24th, high fever, vomiting, bad body aches, diarrhea non stop every 20 to 30 minutes around the clock.
          25th fever went away and was dealing with a really bad headache and badly dehydrated, diarrhea has slowed down.
          26th til today and I still have diarrhea.

Doc said the gastric distress has become a pretty common denominator,

Comment

Originally posted by jakemoorman View Post
            I work in EMS and we were told not to give fluid boluses. I transported a guy who was sick as a dog. Hope y’all are doing ok

What is the reason for not giving fluids? I’m a medic and am very curious about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had an odd cough on and off for the last 7-10 days. No other symptoms other than being a little tired.

Comment

I tested negative but still don't feel great and my stomach has been jacked up for 5 days. Non stop issues. Great weight loss program though!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                  I have had an odd cough on and off for the last 7-10 days. No other symptoms other than being a little tired.
                  Pretty much the same for me. I had a pretty high fever Monday evening, but since then my temperature has either been normal, or just slightly elevated (99-100). Sounds like that's not much compared to what some people have dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                    Rough stuff for sure. Im on day 11.
                    21st I felt a bit off after morning coffee, fever throughout the day
                    22nd to 24th, high fever, vomiting, bad body aches, diarrhea non stop every 20 to 30 minutes around the clock.
                    25th fever went away and was dealing with a really bad headache and badly dehydrated, diarrhea has slowed down.
                    26th til today and I still have diarrhea.

Doc said the gastric distress has become a pretty common denominator,

Interesting

We had a pretty good stomach bug back in early March

Comment

Sounds like the hoarding of toilet paper wasnt as goofy as we thought! Hope yall are back to 100% soon.

Comment

I just read thru this whole thread... Hadn't opened the thread because up to now had not been directly affected... Wife tested positive yesterday... I'm waiting on my test results (24 hour test)... She has mild symptoms and is an OR nurse and best she can recall exposure was late last week...

I've ordered the magic elixir ingredients for delivery tomorrow. Will start my wife on them immediately upon arrival, and me too if my test is positive...

The thing I got from this thread is that this stuff has a very broad spectrum of symptoms and vary from asymptomatic to very severe... Pretty squirrelly bug!

Hope everyone recovers just fine!

Matt, haven't seen where you posted how your wife is doing yet? She negative yet? Sure hope so.

Comment

My brother was in direct contact with someone apparently on Monday who had it, he has down syndrome and is immuno-compromised so my mom is a little worried..... I didn't read through this entire thread, but can someone list the over the counter medication that seems to be the best at helping with the symptoms (just in case it's needed)

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            My brother was in direct contact with someone apparently on Monday who had it, he has down syndrome and is immuno-compromised so my mom is a little worried..... I didn't read through this entire thread, but can someone list the over the counter medication that seems to be the best at helping with the symptoms (just in case it's needed)

It sounds like Zinc 25mg at a time, and tonic syrup, or tonic water containing quinine...have been yielded the quickest and best results.

Hope all of you guys get over it quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              It sounds like Zinc 25mg at a time, and tonic syrup, or tonic water containing quinine...have been yielded the quickest and best results.

Hope all of you guys get over it quickly.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Will start my wife on them immediately upon arrival, and me too if my test is positive...
                                Don't wait Charlie...I'm taking them daily (in low doses) as a preventative. The one thing I learned about this cootie is that there is no real real way to hide from it unless you want to live in a bubble.

The one thing the dr's noticed early on about the zinc / quinine is that while you may likely catch C19, this & the other suggested items help keep it from taking hold of the host if currently taking as a preventative. No reason to wait IMO.

I would suggest any & everyone take this easy step simply to avoid going through what is almost surely to be a mild case, but it still sucks & sure wish I knew about it back in March.

Comment

Working...
                                X