La Vernia HS Hazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Vernia HS Hazing

What the hell is wrong with these kids???? They ought to have the tar beat out of them!!!! Have friend who has a freshmen son who plays basketball that has been having issues. They cannot figure out what is wrong with him. Now wondering if he had run ins with these idiots.

Do you have a link?

Comment

I live 20 minutes from La Vernia. Shocked right now. I rarely watch news anymore and wife just told me about it.

Comment

Sickening! Hope your Friends son didn't have a run in with them. I'm afraid if I found out they had assaulted my kid, I would be in jail.

Comment

Me too bud.... ill say a prayer for him tonight and call my buddy tomorrow. I hope im wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Sickening! Hope your Friends son didn't have a run in with them. I'm afraid if I found out they had assaulted my kid, I would be in jail.
            Sickening to say the least. These sick *******s should go to trial as adults and minimally do life in prison without the possibility of parole!!

Comment

I graduated LV in 2012, played sports all 4 years. This crap wasn't going on when I was there. Someone would have literally gotten killed if they tried that with the classes that I went to school with. They released two names of the accused, because they're over 18. The rest will not be made public, at least not yet. I'm curious to see what happens with it. For such a good town to grow up in, were never in the news for anything good, and its always school related.

Comment

Good Lord whatever happened to tying the freshman to the goal post?

Comment

If you put something in another man's butt, that's not hazing. That's homosexuality. If he don't want it there, it's rape. So sounds like to me a bunch of gay ball players raped fellow teammates. They should get the **** beat out of them and then sent to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    If you put something in another man's butt, that's not hazing. That's homosexuality. If he don't want it there, it's rape. So sounds like to me a bunch of gay ball players raped fellow teammates. They should get the **** beat out of them and then sent to prison.
                    Agree 100%

Comment

Disturbing

Comment

Yep

Comment

Agreed Curt! We had hazing in everything in my high school honestly but not GAY crap like this.

Comment

Agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                            X