Browning strike force. Thread can be closed now [emoji4][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Browning strike force is good and reliable
      Watch midway and Cabelas they will occasionally be on sale

Comment

Yeah im looking there now!

Comment

They have the Moultrie M-888i 14MP Trail Camera on sale right now Reg $159.99 for $119.99

Any good??

Comment

I have bought several refurbished TC's from Natchez Shooters Supply through the years.

Comment

I brought a moultrie and it crapped out within a week.

Comment

I've had good success with Moultries. I had 5 running all season, all but one of them are older than a year. I've never had any issues. Never tried the Browning, but it seems to have good reviews too

Comment

I run all Bushnell. Cant complain as I just sent two five year old units in for repair and I'm getting new ones for $100 each. Five years for cams running 24/7/365 is pretty good in my opinion.

Comment

Bushnell. Running a couple right now. Moultrie sucked. Had 5 and 5 failed me. Pos.

Comment

Browning strike force with the external battery pack filled with lithium batteries. Great pictures and lasts a very long time.

Comment

We really like bushnell. In fact, we just bought tbree bushnell essentials and really like them. We have 5 of the bushnell trophy cams going on 6 years now and are still doing well.

Comment

We have been running all different brands on our ranch. Seems like the less expensive cameras are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get. I have had some Moultrie and Bushnell cameras last for years and I have had some barely last a season. The Brownings seem to be working well over the last couple of seasons.

I will say, I have one of the old Reconyx cameras I bought used on here about 5 years ago and that is one camera I never have to worry about. It always works but for the price, it better!

Comment

I have 2 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD's running 24/7 365 for three years now with no problems and great day pics and good nighttime pics. trailcampro.com has good pricing and they automatically extend the warranty by 1 year and free shipping

Comment

Browning strike force. Old ones go for less than $100 and the newest 2017 model is $159
                              All I'll ever buy for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X