Texas turning Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Michael has a write up in the Politics forum before it got put on perm lock down......where his (and others) vote was going to a third party because they couldn't possibly fathom voting for Trump...and didn't buy into that their votes NOT for Trump were essentially a vote for Clinton...
    they used the "texas is a republican state...nothing is going to change that...so our vote isn't wasted...it will still go republican..." reasoning for that opinion.

Wonder if theres any re-thinking that now.
    Yep sure did. And I have been thinking the same way the last couple of days when I whatch the news and Texas is leaning republican.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
      They rule the roost down here in Jefferson County. At the rate they reproduce it won't be long...
      Are you referring to illegals or unions?

Comment

It's a brownish blue

Comment

too many illegals....they mostly all vote Liberal because the handouts

Which is why liberals want all these illegals coming in

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Are you referring to illegals or unions?
            I believe he's referring to Democrats. Republicans have fled for the likes of Vidor, Lumberton, etc. Beaumont has turned into a **** hole.

Comment

if any of you believe texas is turning blue then the media has won again.....don't believe anything you see reported by the media expect for outside sources releasing WikiLeaks

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                I believe he's referring to Democrats. Republicans have fled for the likes of Vidor, Lumberton, etc. Beaumont has turned into a **** hole.
                Yessir! That is why I live in Lumberton, but I have to drive into this mess for work everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  Beaumont has been a union **** hole forever. That's why I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                    if any of you believe texas is turning blue then the media has won again.....don't believe anything you see reported by the media expect for outside sources releasing WikiLeaks
                    Irony!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      We just need better lying GOP candidates. They need to say with a straight face they love illegals and want to give them all more free stuff than the Dems. Just lie about everything like Dems do but do the opposite once elected.

And it's hard to believe. I want anyone here to do a sample poll in any city in Texas. Tell me the results. No way more than 50% would vote for Hillary...maybe 20% max. But heck I don't know anyone who would.
                      Hillary would and will get more than 20% in pretty much any town in this state without batting an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                        That's hard to believe right now but I know with every illegal alien that crosses the border and stays in Texas that statement could very well become fact. It may also just be the GOP candidate. I doubt that discussion would even come up if Cruz or Carson were the nominee.
                        First those illegal aliens would have to become legal to vote, which won't be happening anytime soon.

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Michael has a write up in the Politics forum before it got put on perm lock down......where his (and others) vote was going to a third party because they couldn't possibly fathom voting for Trump...and didn't buy into that their votes NOT for Trump were essentially a vote for Clinton...
                        Michael also voted for Ann Richards for Governor, so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          I believe it is the Trump effect ... People dont want Trump or anyone that vouches for him.
                          Then why did he receive more primary votes of any republican candidate in history??

Its two things that are causing our state to turn blue (IMO).

1.) A huge number here in the state refuse to vote because their candidate lost...cry me a river. The sad thing is, is that the majority of these people have voted in the past for not their candidate, or for the candidate that was the nominee. But refuse to this time...

2.) The amount of non-Texans flooding in from California and south of our boarder.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Well if not voting for trump is a vote for hillary, than wouldnt not voting for hillary be a vote for trump? So you basically got two votes in one election? Sounds like he wins.
                            It's still wasted vote. No third party will win. So. We have two choices. Trump and Hillary So if he votes third party it's the same as not voting to keep one or the other out.

It's that half empty glass or half full glass.

Am I voting for trump to win. Or am I voting trump so Hillary looses.

I'm not sure I want trump in. But for sure I don't want Hillary. So I vote to keep Hillary out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                              Hillary would and will get more than 20% in pretty much any town in this state without batting an eye.
                              Yep

I sure hope we're not having this discussion on Nov.9th about President Clinton and how the republicans stayed at home.......after 8 years of Barak Effn' Obama.

Comment

Also due to the ppl that vote their third party "conscience" because "Texas will never turn blue". Like it or not it's a two party system. It's either a vote for The Republican or Democrat.

Comment

Working...
                                X