Rest easy the FBI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest easy the FBI

Has investigated the NCAA and found 20 basketball programs providing improper benefits to athletes, but couldn’t investigate a kid openly threatening to kill people at his school or Hillary’s emails.

They just continue to underscore what a joke they have become!

One of the many bureaucracies that need to be shut down immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      One of the many bureaucracies that need to be shut down immediately.
      Not sure we need to take it that far. How about cleaning house and getting new management in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Has investigated the NCAA and found 20 basketball programs providing improper benefits to athletes, but couldn’t investigate a kid openly threatening to kill people at his school or Hillary’s emails.

They just continue to underscore what a joke they have become!

They probably didn’t look very hard if they only found 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"Tear up Texas"

Comment

Maybe Vegas?

Comment

This infuriates the #&ll out of me. Why on God's green earth are they investigating recruiting practices in the NCAA? It's a private organization of universities and it's their rules that are being broken. Am I missing something? Are there Federal Laws on the recruiting practices of college basketball programs?

They are diverting resources to investigate tidly winks when there are legitimate threats that go completely ignored.

Infuriates me.

Comment

Yea...this whole ordeal makes me see red. It makes zero sense.

Comment

Under the last administration the FBI was used as a political tool to suppress opposition. That is not there job. After 8 years of hiring and training, thats all the new agents know. They need to reset the agency and rebuild. Its job is to protect American Citizens, not to control political thought and speach.

Comment

No doubt that organization needs to be fixed and some worthwhile priorities put in place.
                    It's become a disgrace and this country can't afford for it to stay that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                      Under the last administration the FBI was used as a political tool to suppress opposition. That is not there job. After 8 years of hiring and training, thats all the new agents know. They need to reset the agency and rebuild. Its job is to protect American Citizens, not to control political thought and speach.

This. There are “upper management” agents in place because of political leanings, not ability or experience. Almost a decade of this, so some agents know nothing but following political policy, not the law. They have proven this, with this latest scandal of upper level agents attempting to get a sitting POTUS removed. Any other country in the world would call that a “coup attempt”, people would be arrested, charged and imprisoned.

Comment

The head of the FBI would be a perfect job for Sherrif Joe.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X