Wth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wth?

A Texas inmate convicted of masterminding the shooting deaths of his mother and brother is scheduled for lethal injection Thursday but could be spared after the state’s parole board unanimously voted for clemency.

Governor Abbott....juice this fool!

Let me get this straight....

So the guy Killed his Mother and Brother (and planed it so not a spur of the moment ordeal) and the Board thinks he should live?

Oh and because of what one can assume is poor shot placement he just wounded his dad instead of killing him....

Comment

I can see where the Dad is coming from, but at the same time justice needs to be served or you are setting a precedence for other killings and martyrs.

Comment

if the father wants him to live so bad then he needs to pick up the housing bill from the state it cost to keep that roach alive

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
          if the father wants him to live so bad then he needs to pick up the housing bill from the state it cost to keep that roach alive
          Thats exactly what i was going to type. I understand the fathers perspective but he needs to pay for the incarceration

Comment

I don't understand the father's perspective and never will. If my son killed my wife and other son I would trip the trigger myself. He deserves nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              I don't understand the father's perspective and never will. If my son killed my wife and other son I would trip the trigger myself. He deserves nothing else.
              While I can sympathize with that stance I’m not so sure I’d be willling to do the same.
              Hate the sin...love the sinner. Idk

Comment

I went to school with the getaway driver and this was also on a TV show. I think it was forensic files.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a tough one. Very, very sad situation. The dad loves his son unconditionally, cannot imagine being in his position.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                    That is a tough one. Very, very sad situation. The dad loves his son unconditionally, cannot imagine being in his position.
                    Prayers for the Dad. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                      It is our job as Christians to love unconditionally, but it is the government's job to deal in equal justice for crimes against its citizens. Dad can still love his son unconditionally - in life and death.

Comment

I remember seeing a TV show about this case.

Comment

Originally posted by waterspiderpd27 View Post
                          I went to school with the getaway driver and this was also on a TV show. I think it was forensic files.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                          It was Forensic Files. They threw all their crap in Lake Conroe, and the police found it. The parents uncovered the son's plot to kill them two years prior, and the kid said he was just kidding. At the end of FF, the dad still didn't think his son did it.

The kid also said he was going to SHSU (Boasted that he was going to graduate Summa Kum Laud i think), but in reality he was just taking his parents money and partying for a couple years I think.

What a good show.

Comment

Abbot needs to get this right. i understand the grieving father but this monster needs to go.

Comment

Dad needs to pay for the incarceration, otherwise death is right.

Comment

Working...
                              X