We are open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    Our new restaurant is opening today at 11 a m, check out shuckme.net, stop by if you are ever in the area.
    Deer stand deliveries?

Comment

I heard the food is great from a co worker who ate here with his wife yesterday. I'll be by soon. Craving a po'boy. I might have missed it on the website but does anyone know if crawfish will be available coming up?

Comment

We stopped by tonight. The food was great. Next time I am in the area I will be stopping back by.

Comment

Great lunch today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7262.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	24530313

Comment

That looks awesome. We still need to get over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Texifornia View Post
              I heard the food is great from a co worker who ate here with his wife yesterday. I'll be by soon. Craving a po'boy. I might have missed it on the website but does anyone know if crawfish will be available coming up?
              We tried to order crawfish Thursday and they were sold out, they did tell us they were small and we would get quite a few dead ones, we should have some in the next week or so, we are going to experiment with how we are going to prepare them, thinking about going with the clean water boil or steam and then soak in seasoned water, been doing a lot of research on it, any opinions are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by heath View Post
                great lunch today!

[ATTACH]896262[/ATTACH]
                I hope you had some help with all of that!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  We tried to order crawfish Thursday and they were sold out, they did tell us they were small and we would get quite a few dead ones, we should have some in the next week or so, we are going to experiment with how we are going to prepare them, thinking about going with the clean water boil or steam and then soak in seasoned water, been doing a lot of research on it, any opinions are welcome.
                  The spicier the better for me.

I know it's hard for a restaurant to have real spicy stuff, as not everyone likes that, but if there's something on a menu that claims to be spicy, I'm ordering it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    The spicier the better for me.

I know it's hard for a restaurant to have real spicy stuff, as not everyone likes that, but if there's something on a menu that claims to be spicy, I'm ordering it.
                    Spot on.

Comment

Working...
                    X