This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    So you are fine with ur HC being the most notorious cheat in the land?
    I thought that was Patrino or Freeze.

You have proof or hearsay on O?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      I thought that was Patrino or Freeze.

You have proof or hearsay on O?

He’s got a thread from a 2010 pig fan forum. That’s proof right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
        Wait just a minute! I've always been told on here, by others, BAMA and Satan are the #1 cheaters! Now that the top of the recruiting ranking is not within reach we are tossed into the ash bin of CFB.

I have to confess I still see your Rising Sun Longhorn avatar

[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
          Just so you know, I’m not one of those guys that feels like the team I pull for or where I went to school is on the same scale of my wife or one of my children. I’m simply a fan not completely emotionally invested. Whether they win or lose and to who does not affect any of my life.

So you say Orgeron is “notorious” for cheating. This is the first Ive ever heard of this. Providing a bunch squealing from a bunch of pig fans is not exactly convincing.

But you wish Chavis does not find another job. A&Ms defense seemed to be making improvements. The offense just left them out to dry when they needed a breather. I would have been fine with giving him another years under Jimbo

Does Coach O resemble a ninja Turtle to anyone else?

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            But you wish Chavis does not find another job. A&Ms defense seemed to be making improvements. The offense just left them out to dry when they needed a breather. I would have been fine with giving him another years under Jimbo

I’m not saying that Chavis was a bad D coach, I’m just saying that negotiating a deal with Sumlin on the phone while on the sidelines of an LSU game and then losing that game (in large part because of the defense) is pretty messed up. He deserves what he’s getting now.

I’d say he resembles a turtle, not sure about the ninja part.

Last edited by Cajun shooter; 12-21-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
              There was an exodus at half time but some came back.
              He** I quit watching at halftime!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post

Chavis is flat out horrible. I personally hope he stays employed in the sec west. Better for LSU’s offense when they play whatever team he coaches for. His defense at LSU was crumbling and that offense was three yards and a cloud of dust. It’s not like they were quick strike and defense was right back on the field.

As far as recruiting skills.... you would be better off looking for him at the Waffle House trail rather than the recruiting trail.

Comment

Bowl season thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                    So you’re bowing out of the Orgeron is a big cheater claim?

no

Comment

Looks like Brown will indeed sign with Bama and likely today.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Cheaters!😜

Comment

It’s ok Brown can take his national anthem protesting somewhere other than A&M. Good riddance! I refuse to get spun up over recruiting and kids trying to get attention and create drama. If they want to play somewhere that’s where they’ll sign.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                            Cheaters!😜

Finally! Some recognition for our hard work to be the best at something.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                              Finally! Some recognition for our hard work to be the best at something.
                              👌🏻😂🎉 Cheater!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Ags will rejoice......."At least he stays in the SEC West so our second favorite team can win another title!.... durned old stupid sips didn't get him! Scoreboard!"

SEC SEC SEC!!

Comment

Working...
                                X