Anyone here shoot a Blacktail bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here shoot a Blacktail bow?

Saw a thread on AT that mentioned them. Positive reviews.

i don't shoot one but I've been lurking on there website. Very quality built it looks like, some ranging 4-6k a bow.

Comment

Yeah some of their more "artistic" offerings are pretty high. I like the idea they offer a camo pattern custom recurve.

Comment

I shoot one and love it. they perform as good as they look
        Attached Files
        Last edited by loco cacahuate; 06-11-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Is that a medium wrist or high wrist grip?

Comment

medium

Comment

I have a Sitka. It is probably the best craftsmanship of all of my high end bows. It shoots better than I am capable of utilizing. The grip is similar to my Brackenbury Legend, Wes Wallace Mentor, and Robertson Fatal Styk so it is easy to pick up and shoot without a period of mental adjustment.
              Attached Files

Comment

I would want a one piece recurve if I bought one. They seem to make an attractive bow. I'm more of a utilitarian though so I'm not going to buy a bow with extensive graphic art carvings an what not. I just looked at them on the website. Couldn't seem to find them yesterday. Think I will pass. Don't like the lines of the riser.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                Last edited by DRT; 06-12-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

What do you like? I have two Tall Tines and plan to sell one of them. They are really smooth and good shooting bows.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    I would want a one piece recurve if I bought one. They seem to make an attractive bow. I'm more of a utilitarian though so I'm not going to buy a bow with extensive graphic art carvings an what not. I just looked at them on the website. Couldn't seem to find them yesterday. Think I will pass. Don't like the lines of the riser.

Do you attend any TBoT shoots? You can try mine if we happen to meet up

Comment

I haven't so far. My weekends are usually spent elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Yeah some of their more "artistic" offerings are pretty high. I like the idea they offer a camo pattern custom recurve.
                        I've owned a couple .... great bows you wouldn't go wrong. Last week on Ebay a used camo model sold for 400.00, 62" mid 50's

Comment

Working...
                        X