September Tropical Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
    Looks like modeling certainly was overestimating dry air effect, and way underestimated rainfall totals because of that potentially. I started to get a bad feeling yesterday afternoon that we may see a lot more rain than was being forecast when radar was filling in, and that training line was setting up. Looking at the latest mesoscale models like the HRRR, and the NAM there is still a lot of rain potentially on the table as this moves closer to the Houston area later today/tonight. Feast or Famine as always it seems.. I hope all of our TBH brothers & Sisters are high and dry.

Does it look similar to TS Allison?

Comment

Anyone know how palacious faired?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very thankful we haven't had much in Humble so far. Heres a good site to see how much different parts of Harris county recieve.

Comment

Over 10" here in Pearland in the past 24 hours.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

September Tropical Weather

We’ve done pretty good so far. Right around 5”.

Comment

Looks like maybe 2 or 3" here but it just turned it up a notch. Looking at the future track that 7pm flight may be sporty

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

We have received 5" in the last 24hrs in Katy.

Comment

We are only at .88 for the last 24 hours. Very thankful!

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                    I am right there with you brother. Our house is on Lampasas and we had about a foot of water in the garage yesterday. Looks like we will be cleaning up on Sat.

Water came back up last night, but it's down again. Should be done..
                    I'm heading down this evening to open garage doors and turn on fans.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                      We are only at .88 for the last 24 hours. Very thankful!
                      Next 24 should increase that by the looks of the radar. Been steady here in Magnolia for a while.

Comment

We've got about 7 here in West Houston. Thankfully, not much of Harvey style down pours and there's been a few breaks between the heavier showers, which has helped with street flooding.

Comment

Think we are at or near 4 inches at the ranch. I will take it. Keep it coming.

Comment

Going to be interesting to see how this evening and tonight goes. Narrow, but nasty looking band setting up on a Seabrook - Pasadena - Houston - Cypress line. With as saturated as everything is it won't take much to start seeing more flooding problems. Everyone stay safe, and off the roads tonight if possible!

Comment

Looks like Houston is the main target right now.
                              Attached Files

Comment

10” in Cypress now and not letting up. 5 yesterday and 5 since 2pm this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X