Guide Gear swivel Stand Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Gear swivel Stand Review

A piece if Cr%#. Squeaks and I've done everything I can think of to make it quiet. Spend the money on a Woodys Two

I remember your first squeaky thread. Where in the stand is the squeak coming from? The seat or the frame? I am intrigued about this stand and making it quieter. Maybe a coat of the rubberized paint or something might help?

Comment

If its coming from the metal bar that the seat spins on you are supposed to grease it.

Comment

It's coming from all over. Tried everything. I have an original game tamer I bought over 15 years ago. It's quiet and never has given me a bit of problems.

Comment

Wild you say it is quiality of materials, workmanship design or a combination of them all? Have you compared it to your GT and see where the difference is?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            Wild you say it is quiality of materials, workmanship design or a combination of them all? Have you compared it to your GT and see where the difference is?
            Gt has heavier gage steel. I'm sure the workmanship is better with the Gt. Made in America.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
              Gt has heavier gage steel. I'm sure the workmanship is better with the Gt. Made in America.

Comment

If you take the seat and weld it to the metal bar it spins on problem solved. Use vasoline or odorless grease when you put it back on the base.

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
                  If you take the seat and weld it to the metal bar it spins on problem solved. Use vasoline or odorless grease when you put it back on the base.
                  Good idea. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X