Question about stock PSE Quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about stock PSE Quiver

I just bought a 2012 PSE Brute X this week with the hunter package on it. Problem is, the quiver that came with it seems extremely tight on my arrows... I can get two arrows on the outside slots without much problem, but the other 4 make it seem like I am going to break the arrow to get them in correctly... Any ideas?

since its rubbber take an exacto knife and slott the openings slighty more, to fit the arrows better, if the quiver is adjusttible the do so by adjusting it.

Comment

Might try to carve them a bit later tonight... I just didn't know if this was a common issue with quivers that had a solution I was overlooking somehow. Being new to this, I don't always know what is normal or not.

Thanks for the input.

Comment

Drill out the diameter just a little bigger

Comment

What kind of arrows ?

Comment

So I thought twice about posting this, but I'm still new and ignorance is bliss.

Apparently, the second set of holes closer to the bracket are only there to allow the outer sets (away from the bracket) to move easier... So I am now being laughed at by the staff at CCR... Add to that that I moved my sight the wrong way on my grouping and couldn't figure out what in the heck was going on, and they were all smiles...

Oh well, live and learn.

Comment

Glad you got it figured out. Now go have some fun with it. Good luck to you !!

Comment

I actually just replaced mine today.... my broadheads (ram cats) were tearing that foam apart in the head. Bought a $30 tru-glo quiver today. Friend has one and it seems more stable. Plus, didn't like how the PSE quiver angled the arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason19 View Post
                  I actually just replaced mine today.... my broadheads (ram cats) were tearing that foam apart in the head. Bought a $30 tru-glo quiver today. Friend has one and it seems more stable. Plus, didn't like how the PSE quiver angled the arrows.
                  the economy quiver isnt the best, but works fine, i prefer my pse eclipse quiver!

Comment

Working...
                  X