Verizon Stealthcam Drone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verizon Stealthcam Drone

Guys I got hooked up these and will be testing them.
    They shipped out to me today from the factory ups ground.
    If y'all help me remember I will keep y'all updated as the year goes on functionality and the how good the service is. These are the only cellular cameras that use Verizon.

I'll open them up as soon as they get here. I'm not making a plug I'm just stinking pumped!

Subscribed. Let us know how they turn out! I'm in need of a new game camera with this new texting capability but don't know which one to get!

Comment

still waiting on them...

Comment

pykiller,

I have two. Had two weeks never got them setup. They need a firmware update right out of the box due to modem not connecting to GPS. So whatever you do follow the steps to setup at home before ever going to field. Also, 469-586-0447, 469-586-0436 are the customer service numbers you need directly to people there to help you with the problem. Ask for RAYMOND (the tech guru) Also, pm me and i will email you the Firmware update that is zipfiled that fixed mine yesterday. My cameras have not uploaded to the internet yet as of this morning. I set them up in the backyard. Now the distributor I got mine from has his working as of last Saturday in the field and works great...the antenna is a lot stronger than your cell phone which is nice. I went to Kansas last week the day after I got them which turned out to be a disaster since there was a firmware update needed. BUT the camera works great! Clear pics and video. If you need help when you get them don't hesitate to PM and call me since I just went through ten days of disappointment to finally get them right. The first 200 out of the factory may need this update because they fixed an issue with Verizon last week. Good luck

TT

Comment

My two drones have been updated and are working great as of noon today!

Comment

My drones are not working.
            They will not grab a signal but I have full 3G Verizon on my phone sitting right beside it.
            I'll have to call them on Tuesdy and get them fixed.

Comment

Ok, keep us posted.

Comment

im curious to what this thing looks like. is it like a military drone that flies over you land to spot game? you got a pic?

Comment

Picture

Originally posted by TX_H-F View Post
                  im curious to what this thing looks like. is it like a military drone that flies over you land to spot game? you got a pic?
                  Ill post a pic tomorrow.

The stealth cam customer service has been fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by pykiller View Post
                    Ill post a pic tomorrow.

The stealth cam customer service has been fantastic.
                    i sent you the guy you need in pm. also I can email you the update if you camera is one of the first 25 made. It fixes the GPS not picking up(3rd green light) ....a Verizon update. Let me know. But for sure call Caz...he can log into you exact unit and check it all out. Good luck.

Comment

Got everything working!!

It only took a 2 minute phone call.

The system is amazing! You can schedule uploads for when you want it.

As for choosing a plan: the cheaper plan only uploads thumbnails and they are very very hard to see. I upgraded immediately after seeing them.
                      The quality is vastly improved.

Remember::::: READ THE DIRECTIONS BEFORE TAKING IT OUT TO THE FIELD. AFTER DOING THAT TEST IT FIRST!!

If you need help call stealth cam and they will walk you through it.

Comment

Camera is awesome!!! 2 weeks and still 100% battery

Comment

post up a picture.

Comment

Let's see some pics of the unit itself and the pics it takes!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                              Let's see some pics of the unit itself and the pics it takes!
                              I will post pics of the camera system but I will have to find a pic my lease buddies will allow to be hared

Comment

Working...
                              X