No announcement yet.

Stolen 2014 Honda Foreman - Pictures/Vids of Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised the tattoo guy hasn't been caught yet. If he's ever been in jail the police would have photos on record of that tattoo wouldn't they?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      I'm surprised the tattoo guy hasn't been caught yet. If he's ever been in jail the police would have photos on record of that tattoo wouldn't they?
      I know we can search our internal booking system for tattoos by description and/or location. That looks like an owl tattoo on the back of his neck. Not sure if the investigating agency has that capability or not.

Comment

Looks kinda like your guy.

A Harris County sheriff''s deputy and two Attorney General investigators were shot while serving a warrant in North Houston Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          I know the unit you are talking about, I am pretty sure the entire complex is up for sale. For what it is worth, I printed out reward posters with pictures of the truck, and put them up and down Long Point. Posted the videos to "Spring Branch" groups on FB, gave a thumb drive of the video to the cops, and never heard anything from anybody. If it were me, I would monitor craigslist and Ebay and see if you can find them selling it. Or reach out to the neighboring properties and see if they have the truck on video.
          Yes, the property has been up for sale for a while now. I'll keep watching the Ebay, craigslist, etc. I sent emails to the news channels recently in hopes they can get the word out also. I'm still not getting any help from HPD.... frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
            I know we can search our internal booking system for tattoos by description and/or location. That looks like an owl tattoo on the back of his neck. Not sure if the investigating agency has that capability or not.
            Is this something you might be able to help me with? I've been reaching out to the NW HPD Burglary/Theft division but they still haven't even assigned a officer/detective to this. Only today did they tell me I need to bring in a thumbdrive with the videos I have. I told the officers about the videos the day they came to make the report.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
              Is this something you might be able to help me with? I've been reaching out to the NW HPD Burglary/Theft division but they still haven't even assigned a officer/detective to this. Only today did they tell me I need to bring in a thumbdrive with the videos I have. I told the officers about the videos the day they came to make the report.
              Unless this guy has been arrested in Ft. Worth, there's nothing I can do for you on this. The system we use for this is not a statewide system. It's internal to FWPD. The database stems from our internal booking and report writing system. But, I wouldn't be surprised if the investigating agency has a similar capability.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I just need to get HPD to help me out with this. Not sure why they are being unresponsive at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
                  Ok, thanks. I just need to get HPD to help me out with this. Not sure why they are being unresponsive at this point.
                  I hate today this but HPD is not know for great communication skills with victims. I’ll be in The area over the next couple days and keep an eye out.

Comment

I agree with Boyd. Looked like your guy. Saw him on San Anton news last night

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                      I thought the same when I saw this yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

FWIW, looks like they planned the theft ahead of time - they were all ready to go, so they already knew it was in there. Can you see into the storage space just by driving past, or do they have to be walking around snooping to find it? Good luck getting it back, hope they catch the losers and give them max.

Comment

I don't think it's the same guy as in the Houston article. Different head, nose, goatee...

Comment

I want to say the unit has roll up doors on the front and back, but going off of the first pic by the OP, a chain link fence separates each individual unit. So if you can get access to one unit, you can see whats inside the majority of the units. Agree that they came prepared.

OP, do you know how they got inside the storage yard? Did they hit other units? Just looking at google street view, it looks like that dental place to the south has a camera facing the storage yard.
                            Last edited by batmaninja; 12-12-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Worthless thugs!

Comment

Get a hold of someone who works intake at the jail and email them some pics. The see a LOT of faces from day to day but document tattoos and that neck one will stand out for sure. Might pay off....

Comment

Working...
                                X