Duramax LML tuner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duramax LML tuner?

What tunes are you running. I don't plan on deleting and have been looking at the Ez Lynk with Duramax tuner.com tunes.

What tuners are you or have you ran and thoughts?

Comment

Not LML but I liked my PPEI stuff on my LBZ

Comment

Im running Motor Ops EFI live w SOTF on my deleted LML. Spends 90% of time in performance mode. Felt like I got a new truck when I upgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by makotex View Post
          Im running Motor Ops EFI live w SOTF on my deleted LML. Spends 90% of time in performance mode. Felt like I got a new truck when I upgraded.

Can you run this on a 2018 without voiding the warranty?

Comment

Buy a Powerstroke.

Comment

Lol! I drove both and liked both. I was buying used, so I went with the cleanest I could find of the two. Both need to be tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by makotex View Post

I ended up going with Duramax Tuner using the Ez Lynk and SOTF. From what I understand they are very similar to Motor Ops. Should be here tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                  Can you run this on a 2018 without voiding the warranty?
                  Any tuner or tuning will void your engine, trans and emissions warranty and the entire truck warranty with the wrong service advisor or service department. Some advisors will look the other way on certain issues but in the event of a major failure GM will require the dealership to take snapshots of the ECM, BCM and TCM. At that point your warranty will be denied if it's been tuned.

Comment

Working...
                  X