X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    people are pieces of chit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don’t feel alone. I had to deal with one of those earlier this week. Was minding my own business not doing a darn thing wrong, but that doesn’t matter. The world has simply gone to hell and worse.

And no I don’t have anything to do with that wretched website mentioned in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
      Most people don't hunt, can't understand why we do. Graphic photos of our successful outings creates more animosity than good will. Maybe try posting pics that shed a favorable light on our cherished tradition (exclude exit wounds, decapitation, etc...). I wonder if the book of faces would have a problem with that?
      I would agree with this, EXCEPT this was on a hunting page that is members only. Screw what others think about it

Comment

The Amber Guyger of poachers...hey, this isn’t my stand. Boy, these trees all look exactly alike in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Yup. Dam sure would have a problem Bc those people are pieces of chit. They don’t care. I don’t try to appeal to others. I am who I am and if you don’t like it then to hell with ya. Why should I accommodate someone that should have been a sheet stain?

If you are going to play their game, I guess you will have to accommodate their rules.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            I would agree with this, EXCEPT this was on a hunting page that is members only. Screw what others think about it

This right here. Private page for hunters.

The stuff I’ve seen on Facebook makes my little bullet hole seem rated G. And we won’t even get into the video clips that get sent around on messenger. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Gotcha, that's a little different for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                The Amber Guyger of poachers...hey, this isn’t my stand. Boy, these trees all look exactly alike in the dark
                Oh boy, if you're talking about the same incident I'm thinking of, you've just became my hero

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Oh boy, if you're talking about the same incident I'm thinking of, you've just became my hero

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                    Somebody learned their lesson I bet though. Loose lips sink ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                      Somebody learned their lesson I bet though. Loose lips sink ships.
                      Shame on a guy letting a dumb deer get between him and a friend. Or not having the integrity to be truthful

Comment

This is gonna get good.

Comment

Some of you will NEVER leave social media as well as other hunting sites you frequent because you just have to be heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                            That’s what happens when you young kids get the urge to put every aspect of your life out there for the world to see.

I totally agree. Maybe I sound like an old fart (I’m only 49) but why does everyone under the age of 30 have to put EVERY part of their lives online. Who really cares to see what your margarita at dinner looks like? I have teen daughters and I bet they take at least 200 pics of themselves every day. I don’t get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                              Yah same here but it wasn't really "gone" like I thought. It appeared to be gone until I tried to login and it all reactivated like I never left.. only with a 5 year gap in activity. The way I understand it, anything you put on there really doesn't ever totally go away.

I deactivated mine years ago. Turns out facebook is the best place to sell a boat. All I had to do was log in and everything was still there. As soon as this boat sells I'm deactivating again.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                AND If you are simply talking about something with your phone within ear shot adds pertaining to what you were talking about will pop up on FB.. Seen this numerous times..
                                Yep. Happens all the time. I’ve said for years that big tech and social media will be the largest contributing factor in the ruining of this country.

Comment

Working...
                                X