• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the skin of his teeth! 8-8 here we come baby! ��

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      I’m just shocked Dak was able to drive the offense into field goal range
      Seemed Dak played with a fire under him today and with out the leash. Good game for him and the boys today. Dirty birds playin for picks now
      Last edited by Jcjohnson; 11-18-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Way to **** close! I was leaning in my chair to help the **** kick! Great win

Comment

By the skin of his teeth! 8-8 here we come baby! ��
          We just got to love being consistently inconsistent!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Way to **** close! I was leaning in my chair to help the **** kick! Great win

Thank you for helping.

Comment

So now the boys look decent and have 2 road wins in a row. Anyone want to bet the next 3 are in the L column?

Comment

alex smith out for the season. cowboys go up against Colt McCoy on thursday

Comment

All we have to do is show up and dominate the redskins and rattle colt McCoy, we didn't have the defense we do now when colt ate us alive. And another when do you clap and pat a player on the back after a dumb penalty like that, whatever happen to arse chewing grabbing the face mask and letting all kinds of words come out!! oh yeah the whimp is our coach

Comment

If the cowboys handle the Alex smith less skins Thursday and can beat the eagles week 14 both games at Jerry world, they have a legitimate shot at taking the division.

Comment

They will take the division. Mark it.

I've got the Cowboys finishing at 9 and 7 with losses to the Saints and Colts. Eagles at 7 and 9 with losses to Cowboys, Rams, and Texans.

Additional injuries remain to be seen, but the Cowboys should win their division making the playoffs at 9 & 7. Won't be watching many post season games played in Dallas.

Comment

I think they will win the East barring a massive melt down. We’ll be the worst division winner in the league and get bounced out of the divisional round

Comment

I think they will win the East barring a massive melt down. We’ll be the worst division winner in the league and get bounced out of the divisional round
                          And have the worst coach in football again next year...

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

And now we let them get it all tied up.....

Comment

Cowboys should **** can Dak and get McCoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X