Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeeeeeeat patron!

Congrats! nice shot on that hog.

Please keep including extra hunting takes on your videos since I believe that´s what they make more enjoyable to watch and not just the killing...for instance those after the hunt takes you have included in this last video like the trophy pics, etc. etc. and the drone takes they all make cool videos, keep up this great work!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Thanks! I just uploaded a new video!

Bowhunting Big Texas Boar - Heart Shot (Graphic) - YouTube

I hunted this past weekend with Oz_Ag and treestandjunkie and will post that video soon! More good stuff in the works! http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=689454
      Sometimes I think you just like to hear yourself talk.

Comment

Wait a minute.....

You watched the Credits?

And it wasn't a marvel movie?

Something doesn't add up here!

Comment

Originally posted by PROUDREDNECK View Post
          Greeeeeeeat patron!

Congrats! nice shot on that hog.

Please keep including extra hunting takes on your videos since I believe that´s what they make more enjoyable to watch and not just the killing...for instance those after the hunt takes you have included in this last video like the trophy pics, etc. etc. and the drone takes they all make cool videos, keep up this great work!
          Thanks for the great feedback!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Michael Middleton

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Sometimes I think you just like to hear yourself talk.

I'm just not a fan of music videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              I used to play for the Redskins.
              Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
              I played for the Phoenix Suns and still play cornerback for the Texans!
              I am a family practice doc in Tyler too

Should have seen the wife's face when she played the answering machine and a woman's voice says "Dr Lowry, I was a patient of yours in Dallas....."
              She looked at me and said "Is there something you need to tell me?"

Took about a year to figure out what the occasional messages were about

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              GJ called and asked me about that last week. Nope, wasn't me.
              At least I know I am not the only one that saw it

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Wait a minute.....

You watched the Credits?

And it wasn't a marvel movie?

Something doesn't add up here!
              I wouldn't say I was watching the credits, just happened to glance up at the right time to see that name

The show was filmed on Big Sam, so would not have surprised me if it was Michael doing some freelance video work

Comment

I watch that show and have seen his name before. Always wondered, but figure it was a really long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  I am a family practice doc in Tyler too

Should have seen the wife's face when she played the answering machine and a woman's voice says "Dr Lowry, I was a patient of yours in Dallas....."
                  She looked at me and said "Is there something you need to tell me?"

Took about a year to figure out what the occasional messages were about
                  Apparently I am a slumlord here in town. I used to get calls from some pretty ticked off people who’s AC was broke down, had a plumbing issue, were being evicted, etc. I had one lady who just couldn’t get it that I wasn’t the guy she waslooking for!

Comment

Working...
                  X