This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump would have run in the school without a gun to save those kids

This is the same person that evaded (dodged????) the Vietnam draft because he had a "bone spur" back then but that bone spur doesn't exist today.

LoL
    Last edited by texansfan; 02-26-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

I bet there's a lobbyist out there that would have ran in and refilled that kids Zoloft prescription

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
        I bet there's a lobbyist out there that would have ran in and refilled that kids Zoloft prescription

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
          Did you know that LOBBYISTS got Gorsuch approved to the SC?

I just learned learned that my buddy had a hand in that.

Comment

At least he didn't say he would run away, like someone on here.

Comment

I guess some minds can't read past the headline. His comment was a little more honest than trying to pass himself off as Rambo like the media is trying to make us think he believes he is Rambo.
              He actually said this.
              "You don't know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too," Trump told a gathering of US governors at the White House.

We all would like to think we would run in there and confront the attacker, but in all honesty some of us would freeze up, and others would run headfirst. Most times you don't truly know what you will do till you are in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                I guess some minds can't read past the headline. His comment was a little more honest than trying to pass himself off as Rambo like the media is trying to make us think he believes he is Rambo.
                He actually said this.
                "You don't know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too," Trump told a gathering of US governors at the White House.

We all would like to think we would run in there and confront the attacker, but in all honesty some of us would freeze up, and others would run headfirst. Most times you don't truly know what you will do till you are in that situation.
                There are only two types of Soldiers. The quick and the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  There are only two types of Soldiers. The quick and the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    This is the same person that evaded (dodged????) the Vietnam draft because he had a "bone spur" back then but that bone spur doesn't exist today.

LoL
                    Yes it is the same guy

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      At least he didn't say he would run away, like someone on here.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Am I the only one that is sick of folks trashing this man. Geez it never lets up

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                          I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                          Yep! About how I imagined it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                            Am I the only one that is sick of folks trashing this man. Geez it never lets up
                            Trump or the cop?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                              No you are not alone...

Comment

Working...
                              X