Ford 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
    Out the door as in bottom line...tax, title, license, fees. etc?
    Yes

Comment

I'm not buyin another 4x4 has I never use it anyways. I've got 2 really good offers going and I'm seeing who comes through with the bottom line best for me.

Comment

Thats what I said when I got my last truck, well as you know I am back in a 4x4...... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
          Thats what I said when I got my last truck, well as you know I am back in a 4x4...... LOL
          I literally have only put my current truck in 4x4 to move the gears around in the housings. I'm hoping the deals finalize well.

Comment

Good luck with the deals, if your talking to planet let me know I will send Billy a text to help him sharpen his pencil.

Comment

I've got a '11 Platinum 4x4. 18 on the hwy, and about 15.5 in town. Great power. I love the truck.

Comment

Good luck with the deals, if your talking to planet let me know I will send Billy a text to help him sharpen his pencil.
                Your buddy Billy hasn't called me back.

Comment

I just texted him and said get on with it and give you the best deal or you were going somehwere else.

Let me know if he doesnt, I will give him one heck of a hard time. I am stopping by today on the way through about 330 to set my first oil change appointment so I will be seeing him too.

Comment

I just texted him and said get on with it and give you the best deal or you were going somehwere else.

Let me know if he doesnt, I will give him one heck of a hard time. I am stopping by today on the way through about 330 to set my first oil change appointment so I will be seeing him too.
                    We shall see. Right now, Mac Haik is blowing the doors off Gullo.

Comment

I have a 2012 and a 2013 with 5.0 XLT trailer tow both great trucks. I cannot tell the difference in the two. I have hauled a Mahindra 35 hp diesel Tractor w/front end loader and box blade on a dual axle trailer both the truck and the trailer were loaded to the gills. I got 13 mpg going 70-75 mph from Freeport to Harper. I get around 18 to 20 depending on how i set the cruise control. Great trucks. First one bought last June at Mac Haik in off of I-10 and it has 20,000 miles on it second on I bought in July from Auto Nation also off of I-10 and it has 5,000 miles. I got both trucks for around $12,000 off sticker price and then traded in my old fords. I tried to buy local at both Ford dealers in my area but they would not meet the price these guys are offering. The six speed tranny sure makes a difference in the Hill Country on keeping the speed constant. Much more room on the inside than my old 2003 Super Crew. It had the 5.4 engine in it and when I traded it in it had 269,000 miles on it. I think I got my moneys worth out of it.

Comment

I talked to gullo and they missed a two car deal because they were hung up on my trade. I went to planet in spring and they did more than I was expecting to make the best deal for me. Jeffery is the floor sales manager and busted his butt for me. I purchased a 2013 fusion for momma and my truck for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                          I'm not buyin another 4x4 has I never use it anyways. I've got 2 really good offers going and I'm seeing who comes through with the bottom line best for me.
                          You would get most of the extra cost of the 4x4 back when you sell the truck. Nobody wants a used 2wd. I can't count the times I have wished I had 4x4 on my f250. Slick/wet county roads, icy road conditions, mountain roads etc. You never know when you might slip off a dirt road in the rain or get run off the highway by a dumbarse.
                          Last edited by 30-30; 09-19-2013, 01:00 PM.

Comment

My buddy has a new 5.0. We race all the time at the track. I have a 2010 challenger SRT. 6 speed manual, full exhaust, diablo intune, and 305 drag radials. He has a 6spd, exhaust, tune, and cai. I beat him almost every time we race but I know that is only because he is still new to drag racing and to driving a standard. His car is stupid fast. I personally think they are the best bang for your buck in the new muscle car race. And this is coming from a diehard Mopar guy. That being said;
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379624285.839672.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	24245809
                            MOPAR OR NO CAR!

Comment

^Where's the bed on that truck?

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                                ^Where's the bed on that truck?
                                This truck?