World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
    Not saying he played poorly out there just not the amazing Messi you normally see.
    Originally posted by JoseyWales82 View Post
    The whole Argentina team looked sluggish. Messi included. No body was moving without the ball. If you want to beat Argentina, put 3-4 guys around Messi. He'll tire and walk around for the rest the game. It looked a lot like their first game. No good.

Croatia on the other hand looked much better. With the names they have, they could make a decent run. We shall see in the next round when they play a better team.
    Just watched the replay. He actually played pretty well the first half. Everyone else laid an egg. You can see several times he made runs, wanting the ball but they never got it to him. He should have had an assist or two in the first half but was unlucky. Croatia played very well. They brought high pressure and never let up. Kudos to them. Now Argentina needs Nigeria to win tomorrow to control their own fate. If not they will need help after giving up 3 goals today

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Messi is great, but that missed pk in the first game is gona haunt him. Yeah, the keeper stopped it, but pk's are like free throws in basketball. They needed that win.

Comment

Wow, Brazil pulled it off by the skin of their teeth.

They were in big trouble if they didn't get a W in that match.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
          Wow, Brazil pulled it off by the skin of their teeth.

They were in big trouble if they didn't get a W in that match.
          Costa Rica gave the game away and basically does not belong in the World Cup IMHO. it's a shame they are representing the CONCACAF... Not sure what happened during the qualifying but I think the Team USA could make a better show than Costa Rica.

Comment

For female fans.....huge advantage Russia. Is the Ukraine or Romania in it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              For female fans.....huge advantage Russia. Is the Ukraine or Romania in it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              no

Comment

Originally posted by JoseyWales82 View Post
                The whole Argentina team looked sluggish. Messi included. No body was moving without the ball. If you want to beat Argentina, put 3-4 guys around Messi. He'll tire and walk around for the rest the game. It looked a lot like their first game. No good.

Croatia on the other hand looked much better. With the names they have, they could make a decent run. We shall see in the next round when they play a better team.
                Agreed...
                Anytime Argentina got an attack going on offense, Croatia’s defensive ovement on the ball shut them down...

Comment

Pulling for Brazil. Couldn't watch but they finished well today. Down to the last game in this group.

Croatia looks great. Argentina should be embarrassed.

Comment

Go Mexico!!

Stinks Messi & crew weren't on point...they had the talent but just seemed flat.

Don't worry dale...it will be gone before you know & gotta another 4 year break

Comment

Looks like "El Tri" has earned their second victory.

Comment

Hi tempo game & fun to watch...happy here!!

Comment

Looking forward to Germany:Sweden

Comment

Good job for Mexico ����

Sure put the pressure on Germany ����

Comment

What an exciting day of soccer...I didn't want Germany to win, but it was a well deserved come back & 2nd goal was perfection.

Comment

Not much of a soccer fan but I was eating at Taqueria Arandas during the last Mexico win. Pretty much had to join in rooting for them. Got a free Rita out of it[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X