• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khabib is slowing down in the 4th. The final round will be very interesting

Comment

Khabib dominated laquinta on the ground in rounds 1 and 2

Round 3 was all on the feet and Khabib delivered punishment with the jab

Laquinta is showing tons of grit but he needs a knock out to have a chance it seems

Comment

Round 4 Laqunita has stuffed the first 3 take down attempts.....he has a punchers chance

Comment

Thanks! Sounds like kabib has it wrapped up.

Comment

Khabib has a lot of holes in his game. Khabib will win the decision. Doesn’t look like he will finish I don’t think. Khabib had best learn some stand up. Or keep his opponents on the ground the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
              Round 4 Laqunita has stuffed the first 3 take down attempts.....he has a punchers chance
              Wow. Sounds like it's getting interesting. Is kabib fading on his indurance or something or is Laqunita just that good at stopping take downs?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                Thanks! Sounds like kabib has it wrapped up.
                Likely but he seems to be losing speed...

Comment

Will be interesting to see his next match. Conor and Ferguson needs to fight and the winner move on to khabib

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                    Khabib has a lot of holes in his game. Khabib will win the decision. Doesn’t look like he will finish I don’t think. Khabib had best learn some stand up. Or keep his opponents on the ground the whole time
                    You seen he wanted no parts of stand up with barboza who is an elite striker. Maybe he underestimated Al.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                      Will be interesting to see his next match. Conor and Ferguson needs to fight and the winner move on to khabib
                      I think ferg takes kabib. Conor only takes kabib out is he can keep it standing.

Comment

Looks like Conor snuck in to watch the fights. I wonder what the repercussions could be from these actions.

What you say...Conor or a strong look a like?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                          Wow. Sounds like it's getting interesting. Is kabib fading on his indurance or something or is Laqunita just that good at stopping take downs?
                          It honestly didn't look like Khabib was trying as hard. When he got the single in the first couple rounds he grabbed it like it was the only thing saving him from falling off a cliff, not nearly as much enthusiasm when grabbing the single leg in later rounds.

No idea why he stood with AL so long.

Khabib needs a boxing coach.

Tony and Brian Ortega are going to give him trouble if they ever fight. He'll drag Connor down and RNC or arm triangle him.

He has no business calling out GSP. Thought it might be a good fight. I don't think so now.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                            It honestly didn't look like Khabib was trying as hard. When he got the single in the first couple rounds he grabbed it like it was the only thing saving him from falling off a cliff, not nearly as much enthusiasm when grabbing the single leg in later rounds.

No idea why he stood with AL so long.

Khabib needs a boxing coach.

Tony and Brian Ortega are going to give him trouble if they ever fight. He'll drag Connor down and RNC or arm triangle him.

He has no business calling out GSP. Thought it might be a good fight. I don't think so now.
                            A grappling match between him and GSP would be interesting. Ortega has been said to be really dangerous on the ground. I haven't watched many of his fights. If standing, Tony would destroy Khabib. The way Conor has held up the belts and his recent drama, has ruined 2 weight divisions. The UFC lets him get away with buffalo bagels because of the money. He's ruining the sport.

Comment

Watched the post press conference. Dana Started talking mess about Steven Espinosa out of know were. He is Already hyping the kabib and Conor fight.... wild prediction. They set Connor and kabib up to fight . If Conor can beat kabib and regain the title he then fights mayweather in the octagon. Retires. Comes back a year later and has trilogy fight with Diaz.

Comment

The McGregor Drama is getting a little WWEish. I think all of it was a big publicity stunt after watching some of the interviews. Rose is the real deal and had a awsome fight. I dont think McGregor can beat the Russian if they make that match.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Working...
                                X