Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Chipper Jones always been this stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
    You just keep your head in the sand and let the body counts keep piling up. The liberals will get all the fuel they need to take all of our guns away. We better get the guns out of the hands of the bad guys one way or another.
    Why not keep the bad guys locked up, ehhhh?

Comment

Has Chipper Jones always been this stupid?

You just keep your head in the sand and let the body counts keep piling up. The liberals will get all the fuel they need to take all of our guns away. We better get the guns out of the hands of the bad guys one way or another.

I'm done with all of this, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Guns aren’t going anywhere. That ship sailed long before there were hundreds of millions in circulation. And I bet the real number is double that because we have the freedom of privately selling our guns with no records so they can’t prove anything. There is no reason to capitulate to giving up rights and freedoms that are guaranteed by our Constitution to make someone feel better.

If we can’t round up 12-20 million illegals aliens in this country as the libs like to say, what makes you think rounding up hundreds of millions of guns is feasible?

The failures aren’t with the guns. It’s with the nutjobs that use them for evil and our inept government to use the processes that are already in place to prevent them from having them.

Why is it with every other tragedy like drunk driving, terrorist bombings, planes into buildings it’s the nutjob’s fault but with mass shootings it’s the gun’s fault? You cant have it both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Guns aren’t going anywhere. That ship sailed long before there were hundreds of millions in circulation. And I bet the real number is double that because we have the freedom of privately selling our guns with no records so they can’t prove anything. There is no reason to capitulate to giving up rights and freedoms that are guaranteed by our Constitution to make someone feel better.

If we can’t round up 12-20 million illegals aliens in this country as the libs like to say, what makes you think rounding up hundreds of millions of guns is feasible?

The failures aren’t with the guns. It’s with the nutjobs that use them for evil and our inept government to use the processes that are already in place to prevent them from having them.

Why is it with every other tragedy like drunk driving, terrorist bombings, planes into buildings it’s the nutjob’s fault but with mass shootings it’s the gun’s fault? You cant have it both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Word!!

Comment

Your solution is more laws, paperwork, and beuracracy to stack on top of that which has already failed us in several of these shootings....the definition of insanity.

My solution is that the government dip ****s who were given the information to the job we pay them to do, actually be held accountable and start doing their eff'ing jobs.....

But I've got MY head in the sand....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Life hack: they can’t take our guns away if we hand them in before they try.

Social media background checks has got to be one of the worst ideas I’ve ever heard.

Comment

One question if you don't mind before you go. Is your nickname Chipper and did you ever play pro baseball? Sorry I guess that was two questions.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                One question if you don't mind before you go. Is your nickname Chipper and did you ever play pro baseball? Sorry I guess that was two questions.
                Lol! Dang good question, considering the thread title.

Comment

Wheres the pegging?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

World class trollin by a first rounder candidate

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

He has the right to his opinion, and I have the right to mine.
                          Attached Files

Comment

The Insane Clown Possy of hunting.

Comment

I own a AR. They are not good hunting rifles and you don't need that many rounds in a clip to kill an animal. Can you hunt with them yes. I bought mine to kill pigs out of a helicopter, until I realized a shotgun was better. They designed the AR to be used by the military, to unload a large amount of bullets quick. Surely you don't believe it was designed for hunting. Why would you need 20-30 rounds to hunt?

AR 15s were not designed as military rifles. You keep saying that, so I will correct you. They were designed as a semi auto. By armalite rifles. Hence, AR. They sold the design. Colt and a few others took the look and shape and created a full auto called the M16. AR 15s never were a military rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                                AR 15s were not designed as military rifles. You keep saying that, so I will correct you. They were designed as a semi auto. By armalite rifles. Hence, AR. They sold the design. Colt and a few others took the look and shape and created a full auto called the M16. AR 15s never were a military rifle.
                                LoL
                                Are you serious?
                                Do your research again.
                                Armalite specifically designed it as a AK47 killer
                                They wanted the soldiers to be able to carry a bunch of lightweight ammo around

The AR15 is purely a weapon of war made to fit a niche for the military.

Was it initially marketed to hunters or the average Joe to be lightweight and more accurate as you sat in your blind?
                                Nope.
                                That's like saying a MRAP was designed for the ultimate outdoorsman.
                                LoL

Oh and the semi auto part was put in because the military found out soldiers were more accurate with semi bursts instead of just wanton full auto

Comment

Working...
                                X