Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
    Thanks man. That way I kill the big one again. I'll leave the 90 inch 5 pointers for you again. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I appreciate it! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
      I appreciate it! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [emoji16]

Comment

Thanks man. That way I kill the big one again. I'll leave the 90 inch 5 pointers for you again. [emoji849]

Almighty public land hunter called out for using Big&J!! CLASSIC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfalcone8 View Post
          Almighty public land hunter called out for using Big&J!! CLASSIC!!!!
          Self righteous trolls still abound I guess. That pic was from month ago. No hunting from me yet, I better go take all the cams downn before someone sees them and tells on me I guess. [emoji849] smdh. Bunch of *******

Comment

Congrats to Larry on his new boy!

Comment

Self righteous trolls still abound I guess. That pic was from month ago. No hunting from me yet, I better go take all the cams downn before someone sees them and tells on me I guess. [emoji849] smdh. Bunch of *******

I tried to wave at all the cams I walked past. There might have been a few I missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post
                I tried to wave at all the cams I walked past. There might have been a few I missed.
                If this is you then you did miss a few. :-) Said hunter was Denton creekside around 340 PM Sat during the hunt. Oops I bent the rule by having a cam up. HOPEFULLY im.not judged by the perfect people on here. [emoji849] cam pic sent by buddy just a while ago. [emoji6]

Comment

If this is you then you did miss a few. :-) Said hunter was Denton creekside around 340 PM Sat during the hunt. Oops I bent the rule by having a cam up. HOPEFULLY im.not judged by the perfect people on here. [emoji849] cam pic sent by buddy just a while ago. [emoji6]

No, I'm clean shaven and wasn't out on Saturday.

Comment

Someone has some serious balls out there. Came up on a wireless cam this weekend and considering going back out there to pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                      Someone has some serious balls out there. Came up on a wireless cam this weekend and considering going back out there to pick it up
                      Thieves and crybabys. Grapevine 2018. Same as usual. [emoji848] all.the gear I leave out there is written off in my mind as soon i walk away from it. It's only money.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                        I'm not sure if this is a joke or not but it would be exceptional sleazy to steal someones camera.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not but it would be exceptional sleazy to steal someones camera.
                          He was joking. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkI

I know this group of crybabies. They are good guys. He was joking. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] I think [emoji848] lol. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                          Last edited by ArcheryAssassin; 10-21-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Few young Bucks pushing doe's this Am. Maybe a lil early this season as far as the rutt activity. Hoping the cold weather sticks around

Last edited by ArcheryAssassin; 10-22-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Few young Bucks pushing doe's this Am. Maybe a lil early this season as far as the rutt activity. Hoping the cold weather sticks around

Rut wont start until November 9th, change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodson View Post
                                Rut wont start until November 9th, change my mind.
                                I like the 13th personally.

Comment

Working...
                                X