• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neskora View Post
    Pick your own partner or a draw?

Pick your own partner and you MUST have a team name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

EZ40 and I will be there!

We will probably come down Friday and play a practice round if anyone else is interested in doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
        EZ40 and I will be there!

We will probably come down Friday and play a practice round if anyone else is interested in doing the same.

Team Double Down will be around on Friday and maybe Thursday

Since we will have about 75 teams at this first Houston tournament I suspect there will be a lot of players headed to the course on Friday. I am looking forward to playing in the cool weather of the Hill Country and jn mountains of North Houston.
        Last edited by 18ncs; 04-25-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Mailman and DC comeback??!

Comment

My teammate has previous commitments ( probably ready to dump me anyway!) with his sons military career. Congratulations to both of them
            So team Offindawoods is sidelined
            We were both practicing hard (I don't even know where my clubs are) to defend our North Texas Trophy Flight Chumpionship from last year down South this year.

Comment

I'm in! Gonna play with my brother-in-law, that will be great entertainment for all!

Comment

Let me ask around a bit. I haven't played golf in like 4 years lol. I have some 'brand new' clubs though that only have like 5 rounds on them!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  My teammate has previous commitments ( probably ready to dump me anyway!) with his sons military career. Congratulations to both of them
                  We were both practicing hard (I don't even know where my clubs are) to defend our North Texas Trophy Flight Chumpionship from last year down South this year.
                  Surely you can find someone else that will put up with you long enough to play a round of golf!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    C'mon Dave, hope to see you there

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                      Surely you can find someone else that will put up with you long enough to play a round of golf!!
                      I’ve been trying to get him to convert his spaceship corn feeder to a golf cart for this tournament. The course superintendent saw the weight and said no way.

Comment

Im out with the new date unfortunately. Im leaving for Montana on the 19th. Yall have a blast and I'll catch it next year.

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                          Mailman and DC comeback??!
                          It's a must!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            It's a must!

A plan is being put into place now.

Comment

Y'all post up here and let me know if you will be playing. I'd like to get an idea on how many teams will be participating.

Also, I hear Back Pew is only open until 8, or so. But, there is a Molly's Pub that I hear is good for that Dale inquiring mind

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                                A plan is being put into place now.

I like it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X