Shot Placement video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot Placement video

I made this video in an effort to help people understand where to aim. I see videos all the time where people hit middle of the body but say it was a perfect shot “right behind the shoulder”.
    Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good video bud!

Comment

Good video .....with a good visual....thanks for sharing.

The only part I had any issue with was the mentioning of lung size referring to inhaling and exhaling.

Comment

I agree!

Comment

Nice video.
          The VERY best aid to teaching someone how and where to aim a scoped weapon (gun or XBow) is a small camera and adapter that I mount to the scope of my air guns or crossbow... It has a screen on it that I can turn on and it displays what you see when you look through the scope. It will fit regular powder burner rifle scopes too, but with the Xbow or air gun, there's no recoil so you can see the whole shot sequence through the scope... It got my 7 year old grandson from very first shot with my crossbow to hitting a 1" bulls eye at 20 and 30 yards... Even his little brother who is 5 could hit the bulls eye with the camera even though he was not big enough to shoulder the bow, aim and reach the trigger...

Love the video! Well done sir!

Comment

Great video!

Comment

Just in case anyone cares to see the shot here you go. I film with my phone attached to my bow so yes it vibrates when I release. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Good video .....with a good visual....thanks for sharing.

The only part I had any issue with was the mentioning of lung size referring to inhaling and exhaling.

Yeah from the videos I’ve seen it is pretty minimal length wise but a little more width wise.

Comment

Good stuff here!

Comment

This is spot on

Comment

I concur.

Comment

Thanks Tex! Miss your live hunts on the skinny and fnd thread from last year. Hope you're still wearing them out!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

He's correct.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              Thanks Tex! Miss your live hunts on the skinny and fnd thread from last year. Hope you're still wearing them out!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks. It’s hard for me to do live hunts when I spot and stalk. The place I am deer hunting this year has almost no reception either so I just lurk when possible. I do need to compile a video of my shots this year. It hasn’t been the best year but I’ve been able to knock down quite a few on video.

Comment

Working...
                              X