Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get tired of the hurricane coverage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
    I'd rather talk about hurricanes than Serena, Kaepernut and Russsians every freakin day.
    This^ I enjoy the coverage, but I am a weather junkie.

Plus I have pals in N.C. One of them evac'd off of Ocracoke Island day before yesterday. He was headed to the Nantahala N.F. to hang at the other friend's house above the gorge there.

Comment

Netflix is not showing any news about the Hurricane.

Comment

Hurricane coverage? Nope. Don't watch or listen to the news.

Comment

Since you have some spare time due to nothing on TV try this. Get down on BOTH Knees and thank GOD that this huge storm is not hitting Texas and causing problems for your family. It takes a small man to think only of himself. And while you are down there, thank GOD for being able to live in the USA under the FLAG.

Comment

I dont mind it. ive been watching the low in the gulf too. kind of antsy about having to take a third mortgage to repair the house again.

Comment

Originally posted by stoof View Post
              i'd rather talk about hurricanes than serena, kaepernut and russsians every freakin day.

[ATTACH]924335[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                Every hurricane is an “extreme” event. No shizz, it’s a hurricane. Best way to avoid hurricanes....move off the coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                No different than the many folks constantly making a HUGE deal out of droughts and dry weather when they live in low humidity areas of central, north or West Texas.. If you chose to live in the desert than expect it to be dry.. No need to cry about having to water your fence post.. Its what it is..
                Last edited by PondPopper; 09-13-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I dont mind being kept informed about storms. However, the local weathermen seem like they try to talk storms into Houston everytime there is one off the coast of Africa. I dont dislike that as much as when people pray and hope for my stuff to get destroyed by a storm so their water tanks get filled.....

Comment

jim cantore!

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      jim cantore!
                      Met him at Auburn last month at the Waffle House....lol[emoji302][emoji946]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        I would rather them be crazy sensational, than laid back and relaxed and nobody does nothing to prepare.

Frustrating that I feel that its necessary.
                        You mean like Mayor Turner during Harvey. Nothing to see here. Hope you have access to your roof though.

Comment

That post just reminded me that the surrounding Houston counties as well as the city have done **** all about drainage. Just brought in more dirt and drained another couple thousand acres of swamp.

WHERE WILL THE WATER GO? Stupid politicians are gonna drown the entire city one day.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                            jim cantore!
                            When he shows up it is time to get out.

Comment

It cracks me up when there’s a reporter staring at the eye of the storm dang near getting blown away...... it’s like, we get it dude. Go take cover!

Comment

And it hit as a cat 1...

Comment

Working...
                                X