Insanity workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insanity workout

Anyone have a copy of the insanity workout DVD they don't want or can burn a copy I am wanting to try it but don't see spending the $120 for it. I need to get in better shape help.

It works if your willing to push yourself. When I finish the second month I will give you mine for free. 3 weeks left.

Comment

I decided to do a cardio workout with my wife on my "off" day. It was not an off day and was much more than I was prepared for

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
        It works if your willing to push yourself. When I finish the second month I will give you mine for free. 3 weeks left.
        What kind of results in 5 weeks?

Comment

That's great thanks

Comment

My wife is on week two. Trying to lose 15 pounds. I tried to tell her this may be over kill for 15 lbs. lol
            Anyway, I bought it for her on Craigslist for $55. There's a ton of em for sale on there at that price.
            Also, if I remember correctly there's like 15 DVDs so that'd be a lot of burning.

Comment

Have you noticed any changes

Comment

Been thru it 3 times and can promise you it will yield results and make you wonder why we waste so much time at the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by hornfan View Post
                  been thru it 3 times and can promise you it will yield results and make you wonder why we waste so much time at the gym.
                  hook'em horns

Comment

Originally posted by Hornfan View Post
                    Been thru it 3 times and can promise you it will yield results and make you wonder why we waste so much time at the gym.
                    Hornfan, is that a avatar picture of you after the insanity workouts? I don't think I want to try that.

Comment

I'm also trying to find a copy... I may have to go search on CL...

Comment

I can get it on digits if y'all would like. I've never done it but one guy I work with used to do it before he started working out with me doing the Horsemen.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFrijoles View Post
                          I can get it on digits if y'all would like. I've never done it but one guy I work with used to do it before he started working out with me doing the Horsemen.
                          That sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon1574 View Post
                            Have you noticed any changes
                            Major changes. I have a six pack for the first time in my life. I'm in better shape at 32 than I was in highschool running track.

Comment

Major changes. I have a six pack for the first time in my life. I'm in better shape at 32 than I was in highschool running track.
                              I've never really been in shape I think I'm going to have trouble at first

Comment

Working...
                              X