Clear All

Steve what does a trip like that cost?

Comment

Thats awesome Steve. Congrats

Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Yea it was filmed for the show but after Riverrat started calling me a liar I just didnt mention it again.

You can hear it go BOOM at full throottle and then silence.....
        Yes! It was an impressive BOOM, at that. It was when they were trying to get the boat back out of the water.
        They were focused on the guy in the truck (star of the show, of course) and you hear Steve just full throttle, gettin' it, then, like he said, BOOM! followed by silence.

When they said they were going to Texas to chase monster gar, I thought to myself, "Man, they should get a hold of GarGuy." Then, sure enough.

Comment

Heres a happy kid
          Attached Files

Comment

Battling big Gar is a blast! Congrats on those big boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeepntx View Post
              Yes! It was an impressive BOOM, at that. It was when they were trying to get the boat back out of the water.
              They were focused on the guy in the truck (star of the show, of course) and you hear Steve just full throttle, gettin' it, then, like he said, BOOM! followed by silence.

When they said they were going to Texas to chase monster gar, I thought to myself, "Man, they should get a hold of GarGuy." Then, sure enough.
              LOL! Yeah, he had my emergency brake on and about burned it and the transmission up! thats where all the smoke around the truck came from.

In the show it looked like he went far into the wilderness alone and caught that mnster fish but I was staning right out of the camera shot .

Comment

Is Netflix the only place to watch that episode?

Comment

a couple more
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dang that looks fun

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      Is Netflix the only place to watch that episode?
                      There seems to be a few free streaming websites, but I don't think I'd trust them. Other than that, Netflix is the only place I've seen it.

Comment

There seems to be a few free streaming websites, but I don't think I'd trust them. Other than that, Netflix is the only place I've seen it.
                        We also did a show in french that aired in france and canada.

Comment

Steve is the GAR-MAN!!!

Steve blowing the engine in his airboat came on. Sounded expensive!
                          Sadly we think we killed his 700 HP motor today! I really hope not as that crap has gotta be expensive. Great trip even though we had to cut it shy.
                          Heres a happy kid
                          Jessie is the MAN!!! 7 foot fish drive me CRAZY......could not have come for a better young man.

Comment

a couple more
                            Hey.........I know that handsome guy with the GREEN shirt! (not the muddy one) Thanks Steve, gotta love chasing B&C alligator gar!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Sadly we think we killed his 700 HP motor today! I really hope not as that crap has gotta be expensive. Great trip even though we had to cut it shy.

Jessie is the MAN!!! 7 foot fish drive me CRAZY......could not have come for a better young man.

AGAIN?

That is becoming an annual event....

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                AGAIN?

That is becoming an annual event....
                                Just got a text from Steve. "The bottom of the engine isn't hurt!" Reckon that is a little savings for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X