• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice little run on Defensive players.

Comment

Brandt is suggesting that Ashawn be turned into an o-lineman

Comment

Why Jalen Smith. We need help on Defense NOW!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          This is such bs, look at all the great db's, many of them are 3-5 rounders, we already have a kid about like Ramsey, we needed an immediate impact player, this was a very smart pick, they want to try and get back to the 2014 formula.
          I don't mind the pick, but to quote Bob Sturm, dmac was 4th in the league in rushing with starting 10 games, and he probably would have led the league if he had started the full season and romo not been hurt. He said it was like buying a Maserati while living with your parents. I don't know, I don't mind the pick. If Bosa has been there I would have been incredulous

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
            I don't mind the pick, but to quote Bob Sturm, dmac was 4th in the league in rushing with starting 10 games, and he probably would have led the league if he had started the full season and romo not been hurt. He said it was like buying a Maserati while living with your parents. I don't know, I don't mind the pick. If Bosa has been there I would have been incredulous

Dmac could not carry Elliott jock strap, you will see a huge difference, Elliott is a game changer, dmac is just another back.

Comment

O'Brien is going Irish! Traded up to get Nick Martin the center from Notre Dame to go with our ND WR!
              Last edited by Cazador; 04-29-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Dmac could not carry Elliott jock strap, you will see a huge difference, Elliott is a game changer, dmac is just another back.
                I don't disagree, but if you have an average guy 4th in the league, do you need a spend your capital to improve that? I that can be debated

Comment

I got to meet Ken Harvey at my HS when he played for AZ. He was a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                    I don't disagree, but if you have an average guy 4th in the league, do you need a spend your capital to improve that? I that can be debated

Is Dmac gonna be healthy next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Is Dmac gonna be healthy next year?
                      That's certainly a valid question. Like I said, I don't have a problem with the pick. I just think maybe they could have gone defense there, I don't know. I would have been really ****** if bosa had been there and they didn't pick him

Last edited by Be10dwn; 04-29-2016, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Culpeper looks like an o-lineman.

Comment

Texans just took Braxton Miller in the third with the 85th pick! I think we stole him! Another WR threat!

Comment

Tell me about Brandon Williams?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              Tell me about Brandon Williams?
                              Was a running back but this last year moved to cornerback. Started every game for the Aggies this year and was one of the ATMs best db's in his only season at corner. Should have lots of upside

Comment

Why in the heck does Goodell and the NFL have to have all these picks that may not even make teams at this point in the draft be "announced" by so many people?

Comment

Working...
                                X