NASCAR-TBH Fantasy league 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
    Had the 18 so that ones gonna hurt but I'm hoping Edward and Chase pay big to make up the difference. I always enjoy Bristol!!
    I had him too. That was a good race today. I was surprised at the attendance. Lots of empty seats.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
      I had him too. That was a good race today. I was surprised at the attendance. Lots of empty seats.
      That was strange. Can someone post up the board again?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
        That was strange. Can someone post up the board again?
        TBH standings?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	24440429
        Last edited by 18ncs; 04-17-2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Yes please, I'm having trouble getting to it from the phone for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow I had a horrible week

Comment

May get some rain at Richmond during the race.

Tony wasted little time in getting fined after announcing the comeback. $35,000 initially and the driver's council agreed to split it. I know the split second of tightening 3,4,or 5 lug nuts may make a difference in who gets to the line first coming out of the pits but this has never made good sense to me.

Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	24441030
              Last edited by 18ncs; 04-22-2016, 10:46 AM.

Comment

That was a good finish yesterday. The way it should be done, the guys have been to soft this year. I can't believe rowdy didn't raise more heck after the race. I guess because it was his teammate.
                I'm headed to Talladega Wednesday and can't wait to see them boys on the Super Speedway. Go#88

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                  That was a good finish yesterday. The way it should be done, the guys have been to soft this year. I can't believe rowdy didn't raise more heck after the race. I guess because it was his teammate.
                  I'm headed to Talladega Wednesday and can't wait to see them boys on the Super Speedway. Go#88
                  Big storm and 65 mph straightline winds headed your way tonight in a little bit. Be careful over there.

Comment

Looks like a couple of you may need to double check your drivers. There is a nine race limit for the year and it looks like the following need to check their active drivers:

ryan81 (Earnhardt)
                    BobbyB (Chase Elliott)

I also don't know what to tell you if you have Tony Stewart on our team. He is shown as Not Entered since Ty Dillon qualified it. Tony will start the 14 and swap with Dillon at the first caution. I don't know if you'll get points or not

Vickers is not in the race

It may rain, or it may not
                    Last edited by 18ncs; 05-01-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I'm guessing a mini big one by lap 25.
                      Check your lineups

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post

I guess the question is were you at the Big One on the Boulevard?

Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	24441956

Comment

Can someone post up the latest scores again?. I had a good weekend but can't see them

Comment

I'll post them tonight. It is tough to post them when you're having good weeks and mine are bad. Think I'll wreck your whole team out in the third turn.

This is the last week of the Sprang segment.

Comment

[ATTACH]792106[/ATTACH]

Comment

The Spring segment is now over. Congratulations to Powerstroke Racing!

Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	24445610

Comment

Working...
                                X