7th grade health class LMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our oldest son is the epitome of a slacker as a student, which makes it difficult in that he makes straight A’s. We ride his case about being responsible, doing his best, blah blah blah. In one ear and out the other. So, imagine our reaction when we see that he made a 76 on his “male reproductive system” test in health class, which we didn’t even know he had coming up. I razzed him pretty good and asked “how do you make a 76 on a test about gear you had with you in the dang test? That’s like screwing up an open book test ain’t it?” “I missed 4”. How do you miss 4? There’s only two parts to it! Twig. Berries. That’s it. How do you get anything other than a 100? At this point he’s giggling and blushing. Then my wife says...

Oh, well it says here you made an 87 on the female reproductive system.

OH REALLY?!?! I guess we know where you were paying attention! Tell me, young man, just exactly what did you learn while you were paying attention to the female reproductive system? Hmmm?

Now the boy is so red with embarrassment he just wants to hide. He knew we were just messing with him but it was hilarious how his test grades fit the stereotypical 7th grade boy.

Man, you gonna scar him for life!!

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

Thats good stuff right there!

Comment

Awesome....wont be long and Reed Elliott and I will have that conversation

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            I missed 4”

This may be the more serious problem later on in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              This may be the more serious problem later on in life.

He will be fine. Women can’t eyeball measure to well.

My wife’s been thinking 4 inches is 8 for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I was in health class in the 9th grade we were sitting in class getting ready to watch child birth, and I asked Coach Smith if we should watch the conception first. Needless to say, i did a little extra running at practice that day.

Comment

Well did he answer his moms question?

Good stuff

Comment

My son will come home and ask me all kinds of stuff. Stuff I’d never ask my dad! Then he says if you don’t tell me I’ll google it! Ok ok so we talk. He’s brave!!

Comment

Be careful there Dad. Ya'll start asking those question and he might teach ya'll more than you want to know.

Comment

I think I asked every girl in school to help me study for that class. Just wound up studying alone.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                          I think I asked every girl in school to help me study for that class. Just wound up studying alone.
                          Like a dog at the dinner table, you might fail 999 times in a row but the one time it works is worth it. 😁

Comment

Working...
                          X