No announcement yet.

Hog or Cow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Look like a Cow Way to big for a hog to me.

Comment

Cow for sure no way that is a hog, not bc of the size but bc of the tail and the solid while belly you barely see.

Comment

cow

Comment

Originally posted by Br'er_Henry View Post
          I seen this on tv before that is crazy to see an animal of this size jump that far. that bull is packin some serious power in them hind legs......In the pic I say cow

Comment

Bigfoot

Comment

WHHHHHY is this still going?!?! lol

Comment

Long Thread Contest...... Definitely Brangus Bull......

Comment

Bull. Hoof, short hair, ****-swish-tail area, and no balls. Fairly uncommon to see one jumping a fence like this though.
                  Strange.

Comment

You guys GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!
                    Are we really still discussing this, really??
                    Where are all of my fellow cattlemen/ranchers at on this one?

I can tell, from a distance of 300 yards with both eyes FULL of dust that there is NO possible way that is anything but a black bull.
                    No, I don't need to see testicles or horns to know...I have just been around cattle and hogs all my life, like assume some of you have.
                    I can tell by SO many body features.

You think it's a hog? Someone mentioned the "tail" gives it away? What about the ears coming out the SIDE of his head..and the fact he weighs roughly 1950 or so??

If I thought ya'll were joking I'd be laughing too, but you guys are scaring me.
                    And ya'll carry guns?

Comment

as much as id like to say trophy hog there are a few major details saying cow to me.... one... even a hog of that stature i believe would have rooted his way under the fence. the fence on the right side of the pic looks sub par at best and even the biggest hog i believe could make his way through. as we know it doesnt take a big hole for a average pig to get through, so i believe a big boar could get through that fence. then you take into account that the tail seems rather long for a hog. if you zoom in on the pic you can notice the animal in the pic has a rather smooth coat. i believe a hog of that size would have some longer hairs sticking up somewhere. with the animal being all black like it is you would assume if it was a hog it would be majority european wild hog with less domestic blood so it would have the longer hairs..... i gotta say you got yourself a moo cow there..... glad i saw the pic. it lets me know i need to raise my pens in mexico couse im pretty sure thats a cow jumpin the fencve... if that cow is jumpin, they all can jump....

Comment

I'll go w/ a cow

Comment

Ya'll are killing me. I even showed this pic to my wife last night and told her when she looks at the screen she has 2 seconds to tell me what she sees. She was watching TV and I think only looked with one eye and said "is that your bull jumping out"? (that part wasn't funny)

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                            I cant believe this thread is still going.
                            I was wondering if there had been something new happen in the cow vs pig picture.

Nope just someone digging up old threads. There has been a lot of that on here today and yesterday.

Watch the guy who had us all going for the trail cam and rat live hunt video that turned out to be a squirell will be up next! Im calling it now!

Any body want to take bets 5 bux?

Comment

Its a happy cow that just enjoyed an expensive meal

Comment

Please! Make it stop!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X