Bishop Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bishop Archery

I just heard about one of their broadheads so I looked them up. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! These guys are crazy expensive. I understand you get what you pay for, but to an extent. Almost $2,000 for 3 arrows, and over $100 per broadhead. I mean come on now.

Now that I’ve ragged on them, anyone shoot this stuff? Is it really worth that much money?

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
    I just heard about one of their broadheads so I looked them up. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! These guys are crazy expensive. I understand you get what you pay for, but to an extent. Almost $2,000 for 3 arrows, and over $100 per broadhead. I mean come on now.

Now that I’ve ragged on them, anyone shoot this stuff? Is it really worth that much money?

http://bishoparchery.com/
    They make good stuff, and it's probably worth it, but I'll never know...

Comment

Had a s7 600gr. Head. It was bad ***. I never had a chance to use it. It came up missing. Was not happy.

Comment

Seems like prob geared to really big game and overkill for the game I hunt.

Comment

Rick Barbee knows about the Bishop gear. Here's a link to one of his videos about their sharpness and configuration.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rndq8qYEDM"]175gr Single Bevel - Bishop Archery Broadheads - Package Sharpness - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Ranch fairy shoots them. He sent me a 300 gr single bevel to shoot a pig once, and I was never able to... they flew good and were stupid sharp

Comment

I can understand the heads being that price. Speciality type and all. The three arrows though? Granted I didn’t watch or do a lot of reading about them but that seems a bit high. I guess if you’re on a dangerous game hunt or a lifetime though maybe not.

Comment

Working...
              X