Fantasy football draft ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy football draft ?

If you were in a custom scoring league that had QB's normally scoring the most points week in and week out, what QB would you pick with the first overall pick? 12 team snake draft format.

I wouldn't, take the RB. Even if the QB's score the most points in the league the difference between QB1 and QB 10 will be much smaller the the difference between RB1 and RB10

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
      I wouldn't, take the RB. Even if the QB's score the most points in the league the difference between QB1 and QB 10 will be much smaller the the difference between RB1 and RB10
      Custom scoring. Some of the qb's in our league can score over 600 pts a game. its a point per yard + 30 pts per touchdown. negative pts for interceptions and sacks ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
        This ^^^^

We have similar scoring in my league. I think Aaron Rodgers went in our first round but he was the only QB. Brady may have gone early in the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
          Custom scoring. Some of the qb's in our league can score over 600 pts a game. its a point per yard + 30 pts per touchdown. negative pts for interceptions and sacks ect.

To each his own...but that scoring system blows

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll answer the actual question, and go Tom Brady. If you are set on drafting a QB, that would be the most reliable / big point producer.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                To each his own...but that scoring system blows
                its actually a lot of fun. You have to think a lot more than you would in you standard run of the mill league. We play IDP on top of it

Comment

Aaron rodgers

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    I'll answer the actual question, and go Tom Brady. If you are set on drafting a QB, that would be the most reliable / big point producer.
                    I know I shouldn't because he proves us wrong every year but I'm worried about his receiving core.

Comment

Ok if I were to go running back, who should I go for? I was looking at it and someone like Jimmy G could fall into my lap at the 24th overall pick

Comment

Gurley, Bell or Elliot...
                        Don't know if you can go wrong with any of those.

We don't score like your league does, but Jimmy G. went in the 8th round of our draft.
                        Last edited by jlinville; 08-29-2018, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
                          I know I shouldn't because he proves us wrong every year but I'm worried about his receiving core.
                          How can you go wrong with his mixture of TDs and YRDs?

Comment

Don’t fall victim to custom scoring.

All QBs get the same opportunity. The difference between the #1 QB and #10 is negligible usually. There is anomalies though.

Go with Bell, Johnson, Gurley or Zeke. In that order IMO. Barkley is an outlier to the top 4 RBs. The drop off between Bell Cow RBs and the rest is tremendous.

Most models have Rodgers as QB1. Some have Watson.
                            Last edited by 12RingKing; 08-29-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

QB 5th round .... RB’s first 2 rounds

Comment

Working...
                              X