Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got drawn for Devils River SNA Del Norte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got drawn for Devils River SNA Del Norte?

I was lucky enough to draw the unlimited exotic with the long gun!! Any advice would greatly be appreciated. I looked at some of the old threads already. My dates are Jan 24-27. TIA

good luck, interested to see how it goes for you

Comment

It's def a fun hunt. Take plenty of ammo, at least a bipod or a shooting tripod. Good hiking boots and glass.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        It's def a fun hunt. Take plenty of ammo, at least a bipod or a shooting tripod. Good hiking boots and glass.
        Thanks! Any hope of killing a 30+ or should I just try to get a couple?

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
          Kill as many as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
            Yep kill everyone you see, I’m not gonna say it can’t be done but out there a 26-29” ram is a pretty good ram. There is bigger in certain parts of the property but Don’t pass up a good ram especially if you have glassed good and sure he is the biggest in the group.
            I killed the biggest during our hunt that was brought in I believe and he was about 27”, some bigger were seen and shot at but not recovered. Saw pics and video of them and they were in the 30-31” range.
            Last edited by KactusKiller; 09-05-2019, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              Yep kill everyone you see, I’m not gonna say it can’t be done but out there a 26-29” ram is a pretty good ram. There is bigger in certain parts of the property but Don’t pass up a good ram especially if you have glassed good and sure he is the biggest in the group.
              I killed the biggest during our hunt that was brought in I believe and he was about 27”, some bigger were seen and shot at but not recovered. Saw pics and video of them and they were in the 30-31” range.
              Thanks for the info bud! I’m really looking forward to some long shooting.

Comment

How did it go?

Comment

Working...
                X