No announcement yet.

Tree Stand Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last two years I have been running a Millennium M7 Micro light with 6 muddy pro sticks. I used to just use back pack straps on the stand but last year I spent the $$$ a Kuiu pro 1850 Cubic inch pack, with the carbon frame. It’s a pricey set up but it’s extremely lightweight and can be used in any type of situation. I can run all the way up to a 7800 cubic inch pack on the same frame if needed. I use the meat haul function of the pack (up to 150 lbs) to strap my stand between the actual pack and the frame.

Comment

add aiders to the climbing sticks. It'll help you take one stick or two sticks less

Comment

The best to ya Zach. Public lands hunting equipment, for me, has been a life long accumulation of equipment, and learning.

You may find that you will need a lot of different stuff over the years. That there is no one solution for all situations and places.

But you may find also that you like to only hunt one or two ways. When that happens, then you limit the places you can hunt due to that style of hunting.

I prefer the "Adapt, and over come" philosophy to get my critters. And have done alright for my self, for the type/class of critters I hunt. I started public hunting back in the early 1980s. And have hunted something, somewhere, every year up till two years ago. And that is the first time since I started public that I didn't hunt at all two years ago. It's good to see the young folk get out and do stuff.

Comment

And always be humble.

Comment

Working...
          X