Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!!!

Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Micheal as professional and entertaining as this has been and it is not even finished yet, I am hesistant to put a semi live recap of my hunt coming up from the 20th to the 29th in the Limpopo also. You have definitley thrown down the guantlet and it is going to be a very tough one to follow.

Definitley will have to get expert help for the follow up recap and pics when i get back.

This has been as good as anything I have seen in a long long time!

Comment

congrats awsome so far

Comment

more, more

Comment

You sir have a gift when it comes to this stuff. As Krivoman said very Tuthdocish!

Keep it coming!

Comment

Awesome trip! Great writing! Tell us more!

Comment

I have enjoyed this from the start. What a great write up and the pictures seal the deal.

Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for sharing and great write up and the pictures are just awesome.

Comment

best thread I have ever seen keep it coming!!!

Comment

Mike, really enjoying the narraration. Sounds like you learned a lot about technical writing at UHD! Keep it coming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Micheal as professional and entertaining as this has been and it is not even finished yet, I am hesistant to put a semi live recap of my hunt coming up from the 20th to the 29th in the Limpopo also. You have definitley thrown down the guantlet and it is going to be a very tough one to follow.

Definitley will have to get expert help for the follow up recap and pics when i get back.

This has been as good as anything I have seen in a long long time!

Doug,

I know that I as well as many others will most definitely be looking forward to your hunt, and can't wait to hear about it!!!!!

You and everyone else have been extremely nice on the comments, I really appreciate it.

I'm glad that many have enjoyed hearing about it as I truly enjoyed the experience and am further enjoying sharing it with others.

Comment

Great, great pics and great recap. Thank YOU SIR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                            This thread is Tuthdocish. I did not think there was anyone that could tell a story with Pics like this, but you are knocking it out the park Michael... Outstanding.
                            Exactly right!!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
                              Doug,

I know that I as well as many others will most definitely be looking forward to your hunt, and can't wait to hear about it!!!!!

You and everyone else have been extremely nice on the comments, I really appreciate it.

I'm glad that many have enjoyed hearing about it as I truly enjoyed the experience and am further enjoying sharing it with others.
                              Please don't tell me that this is all we get for the day?

Comment

On this day, we began earlier than usual so that we could check various travel routes and waterholes for sign. As a first timer to Africa, my hunting was best described as more of a buffet style than ordering off the menu. While there were certainly animals I really wanted and hoped we'd see, I was just about open to anything! As we checked for tracks at the various locations, I couldn't help but smile every time my PH or Tracker pointed out the tracks of those animals I wanted the most. After checking out a few different locations and analyzing the wide variety of tracks, Anthony made the decision......a very good one I might add!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X