Coyote Trapping video (6mins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote Trapping video (6mins)

Here is a quick coyote trapping video that I tossed together last night.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saSzelp4zaI"]Coyote Trapping (Texas) - YouTube[/ame]

Grey fox video..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK5xy4nGj6o"]Grey Fox Trapping (Texas) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nice work Dale....

Comment

Awesome video!

Comment

Awesome, you are much quicker than I am.

Comment

Thanks Everyone . I just did a Bobcat video that is loading up now, I'll add it to the videos shortly.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Have you ever had one go off on your hand? Had you already dug the hole you put the bait in? Was the trap staked down or tied off to the fence? All of these questions off the coyote video. Neat video you got skills

Comment

Thanks for posting,good stuff ><>

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                    Have you ever had one go off on your hand? Had you already dug the hole you put the bait in? Was the trap staked down or tied off to the fence? All of these questions off the coyote video. Neat video you got skills

Yes Sir, happens time to time, it doesn't hurt.

In both of these videos the sets were remakes and the trap bed and hole were already there and just needed to be cleaned out after the catch was dispatched.

I use 15 inch Berkshire cable stakes on all of my k9 trap sets, they are driven into the ground and then pulled up slightly to set the anchor into the ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X