Covert cellular camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert cellular camera

I have one of the older Black Ops cameras that can text message pics directly to me via ATT network. The camera is old and it's time to upgrade. In reading through this green screen comments it seems that there is now an App to view pics. Is there a fee for this (other than paying the cell phone company)? Can you have more than one camera per week phone line? Can you still get pictures sent directly to you via text message or is the website/App the only option? Appreciate any and all guidance. Thanks

App is free. Service is also cheaper now then it was with old plans

yes you can still get them text or email. But believe me APP is so much better

Comment

App is free....Setup and plan purchases are on Covert's website. You no longer have to go to the cellphone company to do a setup.

I pay $29 every 3 months for 20,000 pics and there are several other cheaper plans. I can also add another camera(s) to my existing plan for ($5 per month) and let them both run off the allotted plan picture amounts instead of having to buy a another plan like before. We can control the camera and settings from the ap to which is really nice.

Comment

Call Covert and see if they'll swap the camer for ya at a limited price. I'd bet they will.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Call Covert and see if they'll swap the camer for ya at a limited price. I'd bet they will.
            Yep! Bet they will. Maybe $150 for brand new model

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Ok. I'll give it a try.

Comment

Good grief. Their customer service line wait time is unbelievable...

Comment

Originally posted by Mastro View Post
                  Good grief. Their customer service line wait time is unbelievable...
                  Leave a message. They'll call ya back.

Comment

So this works on all the old cameras? I think mine is a 14/15 model. Paying ATT like $15 for the line

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      I finally got them on the phone. If I turn in the old camera they will sell me a new one for $286. A 30% discount. I'm not sure how that compares to other retailer prices but I plan to check.

Comment

Working...
                      X