• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
      Gage has been going with me since he was 9 months old. He killed his first animal, a pig, at Granger when he was 11; spot and stalk with a bow.

I can tell you this, the second most exciting day is when your son kills his first animal! It is a blast.

And others are correct, the hard work and sacrifices you make now will pay big dividends later.
      Killing stuff with a bow at 11 is impressive. Im not going to push him but as long as he likes to go Im going to keep making it happen. Hopefully I will get to experience his first kill with him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ociun View Post
        I would love to take my little girl hunting. However, she would probably have nightmares, and grow up to be a lawyer, and sue the crap outta me haha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
        We took a buddy's girl pigeon hunting one night and she had a similar reaction. We ended up cutting it short and taking her home due to crying. Some kids like it some kids dont. Another friend's 4 year old son followed three of us grown men through chest deep water (for him) all night while gigging frogs and was sad when we decided to call it quits. Its amazing how different kids can be.

Comment

That awesome!

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's Awesome. I've taken my boys with me and dang they are loud lol, I just give up on trying to find an animal and enjoy the time in the woods. They have hunted the sam and granger. Me and my 5 year old. Covered a ton of ground in the sam, once he wore out I put him on my shoulders for the final 2 miles. He hiked 5 miles that day and was running a good bit of the way.
            Last edited by forest-hunter; 07-10-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
              We took a buddy's girl pigeon hunting one night and she had a similar reaction. We ended up cutting it short and taking her home due to crying. Some kids like it some kids dont. Another friend's 4 year old son followed three of us grown men through chest deep water (for him) all night while gigging frogs and was sad when we decided to call it quits. Its amazing how different kids can be.
              I haven't explained to her (she's 2 yrs old), where food comes from. I should try. She knows what chicken is, but maybe not the killing part lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X