Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every dog has his day,some just bark louder than others. We will all stand in judgement some day. I have enough to have to answer for as is. I am out nothing but the time I spent praying but talking with God is never wasted.

Comment

kiddos

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      Agree
      exactly, The kiddos are not at fault here,

Comment

Wow, I have gone back through the whole other thread and picked through everything on this thread. What a mess. I hope Michael and Mary have all the deleted threads from over the years saved because this would be a great novel...

The Life and Times of Texas Bowhunter

Chapter 467 : The ballad of Adair
        Chapter 680: Secret tips to lure monster bucks through the HF with Pea Gravel and Vanilla
        Chapter 1065: Bigfoot
        Chapter 1352: 6.5 Creedmoor
        Chapter 1499: 278 but was it really 271?
        Chapter 1671: The truth about Lymes Disease and its effects on those closest to you.
        Chapter 1672: Courtney and Lymes Disease - True Hollywood Story / Catfish crossover episode...

I always wonder what the next entertaining chapter will be in our little community...

I feel bad for those deeply vested emotionally in this **** show, and especially the kids since they can't chose their current situation. Just goes to show that you never really know what someone is capable of doing. I'm ata loss for words as far as being able to believe it got drug out that long. Good job Bobby! Sorry for the mess you got put through Brandon, hang in there!
        Last edited by BBReezen; 03-12-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I don't think garguy has anything to do with the liar. He merely offered his experience in attempt to help what we thought was an ill member. Having sat at a table with Steve and heard him pray over our meal, I trust that man's word

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          That’s a relief. I gained a lot of respect for him after reading his stories and accounts.

Comment

I am just at a loss for words. I have been praying daily for healing and will continue to do so for other reasons. Sadly I am dealing with this same type of pathological liar right now. It saddens my heart that people can be like this and take advantage of the good kind hearted nature of people. My heart goes out to you Brandon for being taken advantage of, but I applaud you for the kind caring person that you are. Holler at me anytime brother.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
              the short version is "Jenn" (Courtney) was texting Brandon that Courtney was on life support due to complications with lyme disease. She crashed like 177 times but they brought her back every time. Then the meds were killing her liver. At one point she died for like 30 minutes. Chew went to the hospital to see her but couldn't find anyone with her name there. "Jenn" even went as far as saying stuff like the kids came to see here and are crying and inconsolable. Turns out it was all a lie.
              Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
              Pretty much sums it up except for the fact that there were more than a couple people who were emotionally invested in this because of an image portrayed through a social platform only to find out it was all made up.
              Just for clarification, as I've seen it mentioned a couple of times, we don't entirely know the level of deception here and I would caution against classifying it as "all a lie" or total fabrication..

Courtney is a real person and has serious problems - with lymes and potentially psychological disorders - but it's hard to distinguish where truth meets fiction in the tale. I encourage you to withhold public outcry, verbal attacks and shaming, at least until more information regarding the level of deception is known.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust
                Seems fitting

(deleted)
                Seriously, this is EXACTLY what we don't need here. smh
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                  As far as Lyme Disease awareness goes, it definitely ratcheted up awareness for me. After returning home from a feeder filling / work day on Saturday i had a tick fall off me as i was cleaning up. Most serious tick exam followed. Jeez.
                  Yes it has.

I didn't want to make this comment when we thought the bucket was on the foot of the bed. To remove a tick do not use alcohol, peroxide, or bleach to remove ticks. It causes the tick to spit-up back into the persons body. This is when we are infected with lymes. Tick also spits-up back into the body after feeding for a day or so. To remove a tick scrape it off with a razor or knife blade.
                  Last edited by Thumper; 03-12-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Wow this was a crazy ride. Use to get ticks on our place bad but haven’t in over 20 years do to the fire ants I think.

Comment

I pray the lady can get the help she needs.

This event is more evidence that their is a whole lot of good people around here willing to offer a helping hand and prayer.

Comment

In and watching

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          I wouldn't comment on her Facebook page. Her daughter is in almost all of her posts. The child does not need to be brought into it. By commenting on her private page, where everyone can see it, that is exactly what will happen. If you must, send her a private message. I, personally, will just let her fade into oblivion. Lesson learned.

Agreed.... sort of.....but then again. She needs to be exposed to keep others from being innocent victims.

I won't comment on her FB page, but i won't lose any sleep if people do. Lesson learned for me. I'm done with it.
                          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 03-12-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Not on the Green Screen, I come here to escape...

Comment

Wow. Out for the weekend and come back to see how she's doing... wow.

There's a lot to be learned from this situation. Now is not the time to stop praying for her well-being. I'll probably send a few more up for her children, as well.

Comment

Now I understand the catfishing thread from yesterday, WOW what a fraud

Comment

Working...
                                X