Enchanted rock day two archery going live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enchanted rock day two archery going live

Well I am waiting until 2:30 for them to pick us up and head to the blinds I didn’t hunt last night but I corned before I left. I a going to look at moving my blind spot A or D from my earlier post. It looks like I didn’t see movement until 5:30 yesterday.

This is a random piano I passed on the way out

Following! Good luck to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

in

Comment

Well after looking at the other spots I decided to stick with what I had but brush in a little better and one small window open. I am on kind of a hill so on either side there were weird angles. Tomorrow I have a more aggressive place I can move the blind. The winds are pretty gusty so I like being farther back. Right now I am setup for a 35 or 45 yard shot

Comment

Good luck

Comment

In

Comment

looks awesome, following!

Comment

So while we are waiting for action let’s talk about what I am working with.

Hoyt carbon spider turbo zt
                  Solid broad head. I bough them before they cost a million dollars
                  CBD Single pin sight

Comment

Before a big buck shows, tell us about the piano .

Comment

Good luck

Comment

That guy that runs it is pretty strange. Hell my blind was like 30 yards off the road and he didn't even anchor is down. He acts like he's running Chap. LOL

I did see and shoot a deer, but the population was pretty low for the amount of hunters invited.

Comment

The piano is just some random piano in the middle of a field. It’s on FM965 maybe 10 miles before you get to. Enchanted rock.

The hunt manager now is Josh a young guy and he seems like a good guy. I think his dad used to manage it. He commented on how the hunting used to be bad here last year something like one deer was harvested during archery but I think so far total 6 or 8 have been taken. Also I guess a good deer here is 2.5 years old er so. I like the people and the place no complaints so far.

I started seeing deer yesterday at 5:30 so not long now. It is pretty gusty here so I might try and time my shot a little

Here is a picture of the back of enchanted rock from my blind

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryNerd View Post
                            The piano is just some random piano in the middle of a field. It’s on FM965 maybe 10 miles before you get to. Enchanted rock.

The hunt manager now is Josh a young guy and he seems like a good guy. I think his dad used to manage it. He commented on how the hunting used to be bad here last year something like one deer was harvested during archery but I think so far total 6 or 8 have been taken. Also I guess a good deer here is 2.5 years old er so. I like the people and the place no complaints so far.

I started seeing deer yesterday at 5:30 so not long now. It is pretty gusty here so I might try and time my shot a little

Here is a picture of the back of enchanted rock from my blind

I killed a buck there during the archery hunt last year and there were a few more killed. A storm did blow in Thursday morning/afternoon so a lot of guys called it quits early... including me. They were forecasting thunderstorms all day and night with gusts to like 50. Tent camping in that didn’t sound like much fun so that was that.

Good luck, btw.

Comment

Any time.... all the trees are starting to look like deer now

Comment

Working...
                              X