Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2020, 09:40 PM   #1
planomustang
Ten Point
 
planomustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Plano
Hunt In: Wise/Montague County Line
Default PACE includes Current Events.

This flew under my RADAR, but this is the message we need to be teaching our daughters and sons.

This is the author.



https://thetransformedwife.com/men-p...thout-tattoos/
Attached Images
 
planomustang is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-18-2020, 09:46 PM   #2
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

They may prefer that, but they probably ain’t living that way themselves.

Furthermore if they understood the ways of an “experienced” woman in her late 30’s/40’s with a career and her own “wealth” they would forget 20 yr old gals altogether
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-18-2020, 09:56 PM   #3
planomustang
Ten Point
 
planomustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Plano
Hunt In: Wise/Montague County Line
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
They may prefer that, but they probably ain’t living that way themselves.

Furthermore if they understood the ways of an “experienced” woman in her late 30’s/40’s with a career and her own “wealth” they would forget 20 yr old gals altogether
That is why we need to teach our sons about this, not just our daughters.
I have an 18 yo son, and I am trying teach him the treachery of today's, femenistas.
planomustang is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-18-2020, 10:15 PM   #4
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

I got me one 44 years ago last month... Only woman I ever had a date with. We grew up across the street from each other... known her since first grade... You gotta pick 'em out early and take care of 'em and watch over 'em...

I thank God every day, sometimes multiple times a day that He brought me my life mate at such a young age.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-18-2020, 10:15 PM   #5
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default

I approve of that pic; and the message also.
stickerpatch59 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2020, 04:17 AM   #6
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young
 
Throwin Darts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aledo
Default

Did any of y’all actually read the article or did you just look at the pic and comment?

The article is one of the goofiest things I’ve read in a long time.

Think long and hard about not going to college because men want women living with their parents and well practiced in meal making for large groups. lol.
Throwin Darts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2020, 08:05 AM   #7
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Darts View Post
Did any of y’all actually read the article or did you just look at the pic and comment?

The article is one of the goofiest things I’ve read in a long time.

Think long and hard about not going to college because men want women living with their parents and well practiced in meal making for large groups. lol.
Yep. Pretty stupid.
150class is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2020, 08:42 AM   #8
CEO
Pope & Young
 
CEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Darts View Post
Did any of y’all actually read the article or did you just look at the pic and comment?

The article is one of the goofiest things I’ve read in a long time.

Think long and hard about not going to college because men want women living with their parents and well practiced in meal making for large groups. lol.
What about a virgin who went to culinary school debt free and has a full sleeve? That's a compromise I could live with.
CEO is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2020, 08:49 AM   #9
Dusty Britches
Pope & Young
 
Dusty Britches's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cameron & College Station
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Darts View Post
Did any of y’all actually read the article or did you just look at the pic and comment?

The article is one of the goofiest things I’ve read in a long time.

Think long and hard about not going to college because men want women living with their parents and well practiced in meal making for large groups. lol.
Did you?

The author says "One woman wrote her opinions .... " and then he goes on to say,

Quote:
I’m not sure about men only preferring women who still live at their parent’s house and have had no other relationships since some young women have no choice but to live away from their families and some have had their hearts broken by men they thought was “the one.” I completely agree that most men don’t want to marry a woman with a load of debt! This isn’t right to bring into a marriage.
He quotes the ONE woman's letter and responds:

Quote:
However, it’s the older women who are called to teach the younger women biblical womanhood (Titus 2:3-5) and most husbands have never seen it modeled in their lives so they wouldn’t know what to teach.
To be fair, TD, I did not agree with much of either of them, but I do agree with the basic premise of Biblical teaching in Proverbs 31. I am one of those strong women who graduated from college that was influenced by the world. While I had little college debt it wasn't long after college that I had lots of debt. When I got married, so did my husband. We put our faith and trust in the Lord and tried to live every day for Him, spending less that we made and paid off our debt. It wasn't until years later that we actually learned how to manage our finances.

I do not see a problem with women attending college but I agree they should, if they want kids, to have them as soon as possible - for their own health and that of their kids.

I have never been a tattoo fan. After I became a Christian, I disliked them even more. God made us in His image, why do we insist on messing that up? Tattoos change our focus to what our message is, not Christ.

I won't even get into the "make large meals" thing. I agree - that was dumb. I wonder what the background of that page is - hard core Christian conservative?
Dusty Britches is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2020, 08:56 AM   #10
Strummer
Pope & Young
 
Strummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Edna Tx
Hunt In: At Gary's place ,and the backyard
Default

No tattoos , don’t sound fun to me . Only reason I meet my wife was because her 3/4 sleeve tattoo .
Strummer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2020, 10:22 AM   #11
WItoTX
Ten Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana
Default

Yeah, tattoo's are not a good look on a woman.
WItoTX is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2020, 11:25 AM   #12
RiverRat1
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
Yeah, tattoo's are not a good look on a woman.
Shhhh, can't talk about women and tattoo's on TBH It's voodoo to the max.. Trust me, you'll be dog piled like never before even if all you say is truth.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2020, 11:56 AM   #13
Duckologist
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: SW Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
Yeah, tattoo's are not a good look on a woman.
It's not a good luck on anyone
Duckologist is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com