Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 10-15-2020, 08:10 PM   #1
droebuck
Ten Point

Hunt In: Menard
Default Trump Town Hall

This is a joke! Is she going to let the people talk?
droebuck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 08:23 PM   #2
droebuck
Ten Point

Savanna has a severe case of TDS.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:26 PM   #3
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Democrats and their self righteous attitudes make me sick, can't stand to listen to them..
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 08:27 PM   #4
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

I'm laughing and enjoying it. Seems like Covid is all the democrats have against him! I guess this is their last gasp.
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 08:27 PM   #5
MassMan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fisher, Erath

She's helping. I have no doubt.
MassMan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 08:34 PM   #6
droebuck
Ten Point

Has anyone flipped over to the Biden town hall to see the stammering? I did and the host asked the voter if his question had been answered by Biden and he said “I guess” and shrugged his shoulders.LMAO!
Old 10-15-2020, 08:35 PM   #7
trophyhunter01
Ten Point

Hunt In: Walker County on the river

She is a total joke. Total attack mode, first 10 minutes was about when tested last.
trophyhunter01 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 08:41 PM   #8
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

I can't stand the main stream media. Someone explain to me why they are for all the liberals. Just about to turn it off.
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 08:41 PM   #9
droebuck
Ten Point

The president is absolutely spot on with explaining his policies and accomplishments!! And all she can do is attack with demorat talking points.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:42 PM   #10
droebuck
Ten Point

We were on a roll with very good questions from the voters and then Savanna has to open her mouth and derail it.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:43 PM   #11
MassMan
Ten Point

NBC didn't do their homework when sitting the young black woman right behind Trump. She's agreeing with everything he says.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM   #12
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

What a shame the media is, I donít understand how those folks live with themselves
I watched some of Bidenís crap and the questions were ridiculous so I turned over to trump and see Savannah Iím full attack mode.
If I was Trump I would just hold a press conference and put together a slide show that clearly lays out how corrupt Biden is and out it all out there for the world to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM   #13
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassMan View Post
NBC didn't do their homework when sitting the young black woman right behind Trump. She's agreeing with everything he says.
I've noticed that as well. Intelligent people can see through this charade.
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 08:49 PM   #14
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
Yes but can we rest easy knowing there are at least 51% of the voters that are actually intelligent?
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 09:03 PM   #15
droebuck
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
I noticed that also. Trump is crossing lines and communities never attainable by another Republican. I firmly believe that a large portion of the African American community are seeing the Democrats for what they are.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:17 PM   #16
MadHatter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRiverRat View Post
What a shame the media is, I donít understand how those folks live with themselves
I watched some of Bidenís crap and the questions were ridiculous so I turned over to trump and see Savannah Iím full attack mode.
If I was Trump I would just hold a press conference and put together a slide show that clearly lays out how corrupt Biden is and out it all out there for the world to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You always see Ideas like this ^^^^, and imo they seem like really good ideas.
Common sense ideas really, and nothing sketchy or shady, just facts.
Things that paint a very clear picture.
Yet it never happens.
Most on here are all for Trump, but always posting about he shouldn't have done this, or why not this, or he's running people off etc..
But he keeps on.
You would have to think he is surrounded by some of the most intelligent people there are, strategist, CEOs, etc...
Look at Cambridge Analytica and his first campaign.
I know Trump is Trump but he's gotta be in it to win I would think, and listening to these people.....?
Kinda makes you wonder what the hell is really going on
He's sweeping the floor with Biden, but he could be bulldozing the whole **** building, slab and all.
MadHatter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 09:33 PM   #17
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lavaca County

Quote:
She was great!
Savannahís agenda was waaaaay to obvious...
Crazy Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 09:42 PM   #18
brokeno
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gonzales & Young Co and anywhere

Savanna just wants to contridict what our president is saying. She needs to grab her by the ......
brokeno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 09:44 PM   #19
MacDaddy67
Ten Point

I remember when people showed respect when talking with the President....

I was curious so I flipped to Joe and Georgie was throwing up softball questions
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 09:48 PM   #20
MadHatter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeno View Post
Savanna just wants to contridict what our president is saying. She needs to grab her by the ......
That's a "HE" boy!!!
MadHatter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 10:08 PM   #21
boy wonder
Ten Point

Hunt In: The river

I tried to follow Biden on a couple of his "answers"........totally lost!
boy wonder is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 10:09 PM   #22
DKirk
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy wonder View Post
I tried to follow Biden on a couple of his "answers"........totally lost!
He did what Trump should have let him do in the first debate, just ramble on incoherently.
DKirk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 10:15 PM   #23
SabineHunter
Ten Point

She hammered away with tough issues and George didn't bring up Hunter at all. Biden would've had a stroke on live TV.
SabineHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 10:19 PM   #24
pilar
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
I remember when people showed respect when talking with the President....

I was curious so I flipped to Joe and Georgie was throwing up softball questions
Of course George was pitching soft balls look at his resume

Clinton campaign’s media chairman

former Democratic advisor

Clinton Foundation charity donations and conflict of interest as a journalist

Stephanopoulos attended dinner parties at the home of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein

came under criticism when publicly announced that he And wife would support watching **** with Their children in an effort to show unhealthy sexual behavior.

He is a media shame and puppet for the DNC
It’s so blatantly obvious he shouldn’t be doing any presidential campaign moderator work
Don’t agree with me go fact check my post
pilar is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 11:36 PM   #25
Vermin93
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public Land

Once again, Trump exposed himself as the conman that he is. Samantha’s Guthrie didn’t put up with his dishonesty and conspiracy extremism and called him on it. Kudos to her for maintaining control of the discussion and challenging his repeated falsehoods and absurdities.

This was perhaps the low point of Trump’s pathetic performance - defending his retweet of a disgraceful conspiracy theory about Seal Team 6 and Bin Laden, which I would not be shocked to learn that some of the “pro-America” fringe dwellers subscribe to.

Trump Defends Promoting Conspiracy That Navy SEALs Didn’t Kill Bin Laden: ‘That Was an Opinion’

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...as-an-opinion/

Highly unlikely Trump did anything but fire up the crazies tonight. Down hard in the polls and begging AG Barr to help him, it’s pretty clear that desperation is setting in. Unable to disavow the Q wackos tonight for fear of losing desperately needed votes, he played harder to his MAGA base while likely turning off more of moderate America in the process. A highly questionable strategy by a man of highly questionable character. Senator Ben Sasse summed it up pretty well.

Last edited by Vermin93; 10-15-2020 at 11:39 PM.
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 11:46 PM   #26
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin93 View Post
Once again, Trump exposed himself as the conman that he is. Samanthaís Guthrie didnít put up with his dishonesty and conspiracy extremism and called him on it. Kudos to her for maintaining control of the discussion and challenging his repeated falsehoods and absurdities.

This was perhaps the low point of Trumpís pathetic performance - defending his retweet of a disgraceful conspiracy theory about Seal Team 6 and Bin Laden, which I would not be shocked to learn that some of the ďpro-AmericaĒ fringe dwellers subscribe to.

Trump Defends Promoting Conspiracy That Navy SEALs Didnít Kill Bin Laden: ĎThat Was an Opinioní

Highly unlikely Trump did anything but fire up the crazies tonight. Down hard in the polls and begging AG Barr to help him, itís pretty clear that desperation is setting in. Unable to disavow the Q wackos tonight for fear of losing desperately needed votes, he played harder to his MAGA base while likely turning off more of moderate America in the process. A highly questionable strategy by a man of highly questionable character. Senator Ben Sasse summed it up pretty well.
My wife, who is not political at all and will watch both sides, said she was so sick of Guthrie and her antics against Trump. that she cut the TV off. You sound just like the MSM and left leaning pundits period!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 11:51 PM   #27
175gr7.62
Ten Point

Hunt In: Red River County,Harrison County, SW Kansas,

Quote:
Once again, Trump exposed himself as the conman that he is. Samanthaís Guthrie didnít put up with his dishonesty and conspiracy extremism and called him on it. Kudos to her for maintaining control of the discussion and challenging his repeated falsehoods and absurdities.

This was perhaps the low point of Trumpís pathetic performance - defending his retweet of a disgraceful conspiracy theory about Seal Team 6 and Bin Laden, which I would not be shocked to learn that some of the ďpro-AmericaĒ fringe dwellers subscribe to.

Trump Defends Promoting Conspiracy That Navy SEALs Didnít Kill Bin Laden: ĎThat Was an Opinioní

Highly unlikely Trump did anything but fire up the crazies tonight. Down hard in the polls and begging AG Barr to help him, itís pretty clear that desperation is setting in. Unable to disavow the Q wackos tonight for fear of losing desperately needed votes, he played harder to his MAGA base while likely turning off more of moderate America in the process. A highly questionable strategy by a man of highly questionable character. Senator Ben Sasse summed it up pretty well.

Are you being sarcastic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
175gr7.62 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-15-2020, 11:56 PM   #28
unclefish
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Central TX, Elk in NM

She was very Catty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
unclefish is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 12:05 AM   #29
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point

Quote:

I think you are delusional
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 12:07 AM   #30
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA

Guthrie is getting bashed everywhere on SM even by pundits that are not Trump supporters and ouright leftists!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 12:13 AM   #31
TP3
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hays, Val Verde co

The Verminator strikes again.
TP3 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 12:29 AM   #32
pilar
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita

Should have watched shadow gate 2.0 instead
https://youtu.be/WqBU8EyPSh8
pilar is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 12:58 AM   #33
Stuck
Pope & Young

Guthrie has been dead to me since I watched her interview with Nick Sandmann and watched her attack a kid with vengeance. Just showed me what a ***** she is.

I'm also beginning to believe Trump had an illegitimate child years ago, that child today is a very resentful man who has nothing but hate for him and is highly upset his dad wanted nothing to do with him and is jealous of his 1/2 siblings.
Stuck is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 07:03 AM   #34
WItoTX
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana

Quote:

Dude... this one comment is worse than any Q thread ever could hope to be.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 07:26 AM   #35
CEO
Pope & Young

Quote:
Apparently she has been tracked down and "doxxed" as the kids call it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 07:52 AM   #36
Reel cajun
Four Point

Default Trump

Quote:

You are an idiot
Reel cajun is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 07:58 AM   #37
MacDaddy67
Ten Point

Quote:

I honestly would like to know the group of people you hunt with and share a campfire with.....
Listening to your ramblings and MSM bullcrap there is absolutely no way I could share a camp fire with yourself....

I generally disperse the politics talk when I am hunting, as to me that is time to relax and enjoy nature...I am not sure that would be possible with you....
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 08:02 AM   #38
Pineywoods
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East TX, North TX, & SE Oklahoma

Quote:

This reads like a great sarcasm piece, but then I realize that you are serious. The stark difference in perception is amazing to me. I probably know 700+ people and I don't know one of them that would share your opinion.
Pineywoods is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 08:19 AM   #39
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Vermin are what vermin are. Gotta give credit to living up to a despicable name.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:28 AM   #40
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Come on guys, PLEASE ignore this vermin. Just do a search of his posts on ANY thread and you will see clearly that this is all he does. He is intentionally antagonistic and in opposition to anything he posts to for the sole self-gratification purpose of getting pleasure out of getting under your skin. The best thing to do with vermin is to ignore it. With no responses to posts, they just go away. they don't like arguing with themselves... and for God's sake, quit quoting it! There has NEVER been a post that bears repeating that he posted. You don't have to quote him... pretty much obvious who you'd be responding to... best to just ignore him.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 09:41 AM   #41
droebuck
Ten Point

Never mind, Charlie is right.

Last edited by droebuck; 10-16-2020 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:42 AM   #42
duckmanep
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
He's sweeping the floor with Biden, but he could be bulldozing the whole **** building, slab and all.
I will never understand this. I guess his ego really cannot be tamed. So many easy answers/solutions to some of the questions that would help make more people pinch their nose and vote for him... but nope.
duckmanep is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 09:55 AM   #43
manwitaplan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by droebuck View Post
Never mind, Charlie is right.
Yes, I just deleted my response as well!

Liberalism is a disease!
manwitaplan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 10:57 AM   #44
yaqui
Ten Point

Hunt In: Eastland Co.

Quote:

Do you hunt? Me too!
Do you like to fish? Me too!
Like a beer or Scotch and a cigar once in a while? Me too...
Do you love your wife and children and want a better world for them? Yea, so do I?
Do you believe in God? Yup, same here...
You drive a truck? So do I.
Do you believe we are lucky to be in the USA and have the freedoms all people should have? Cool, I sure do.

Are you a Democrat or Republican? F you! DIE!!!

The things we have in common with each other is far greater than the political differences we might have.

Daughter or wife stranded on the side of the road and needs help? No problem, I'm not gonna ask her about her political affiliation before I offer.
Your baby needs blood for a transfusion? Sign me up.

My personal view on politics is much like religion, I will probably agree with 90 percent of the same things you do. But that 10 percent where we might disagree is no reason to lose the opportunity of a possible friendship over.

I don't know very many of you guys on a personal level, but every single person I have met via TBH has been a super great person. Cops, firemen, teachers and businessmen. I don't ask about their political leanings, or really care. Having an open heart is easy to do, keeping an open mind is harder.

I can't disagree with Vermon on most of his points of view. In my opinion, and that is all it is, my personal opinion, he is right. I takes stones to come on this part of this forum and have an opinion that is different than everyone else. All the while KNOWING he is gonna get roasted.

In six months this political BS will be gone, in a year this Covid crap will have passed (fingers crossed.) I hope we can remember what things were like in 2019, and we can go back to treating each other better than we have these past few months.
yaqui is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 11:39 AM   #45
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young

Quote:

Not sure if you were watching the same town hall as the rest of us

Throwin Darts is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 12:16 PM   #46
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaqui View Post
Do you hunt? Me too!
Do you love your wife and children and want a better world for them? Yea, so do I?
Do you believe we are lucky to be in the USA and have the freedoms all people should have? Cool, I sure do.

The things we have in common with each other is far greater than the political differences we might have.

Daughter or wife stranded on the side of the road and needs help? No problem, I'm not gonna ask her about her political affiliation before I offer.

My personal view on politics is much like religion, I will probably agree with 90 percent of the same things you do. But that 10 percent where we might disagree is no reason to lose the opportunity of a possible friendship over.

I don't know very many of you guys on a personal level, but every single person I have met via TBH has been a super great person. Cops, firemen, teachers and businessmen. I don't ask about their political leanings, or really care. Having an open heart is easy to do, keeping an open mind is harder.

I can't disagree with Vermon on most of his points of view. In my opinion, and that is all it is, my personal opinion, he is right. I takes stones to come on this part of this forum and have an opinion that is different than everyone else. All the while KNOWING he is gonna get roasted.

In six months this political BS will be gone, in a year this Covid crap will have passed (fingers crossed.) I hope we can remember what things were like in 2019, and we can go back to treating each other better than we have these past few months.

All very true, some very solid points.

However, there are opinions and tendencies that show a decided lack of charachter, that supercede any others. Dishonesty, and refusal to accept reality, being among them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 01:55 PM   #47
MassMan
Ten Point

I won't knowingly share a fire with anyone who votes for a party that supports abortion on demand until birth. I don't care where you stand on anything else.
Old 10-16-2020, 02:02 PM   #48
Duckologist
Ten Point

Quote:
I won't knowingly share a fire with anyone who votes for a party that supports abortion on demand until birth. I don't care where you stand on anything else.
And have us pay for it as well
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2020, 03:36 PM   #49
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Just read where the liberals are complaining that the nodding woman with the red mask behind Trump was a trump supporter and was a plant. Funny because every single one of the quote" undecided voters" at Biden's town hall were all hand picked and scripted it was revealed. Hypocrisy? Nah, not a chance. Sarcasm? Yep!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...vania-democrat
Old 10-16-2020, 03:55 PM   #50
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaqui View Post
Do you hunt? Me too!

There are some people on here that I put on my ignore list a loooong time ago, vermin being one of them. What I may have in common with him is far outweighed by his consistent opposition to many issues that have been discussed on this virtual fire for many years. Trouble is, I'm not sure whether he really believes the way he posts or just posts to antagonize and stir the pot to get a self-gratifying rise out of some folks. It really doesn't matter. There are some folks that just would not be welcome at my campfire and he's one of them. There are very few on here over the years that I just flat do not like, but he's on that list and that list unfortunately is growing... There's more than one "vermin" on here. He just wears the actual moniker. He wears it well and apparently proudly.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top