Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2020, 09:56 AM   #1
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default I just don't get it.

So, a ton of folks here think the whole q deal is absolute nonsense, yet the congress feels a need & goes out of their way to officially condemn, yet won't address antifa & blm for burning down our cities?? 2020 has gone full blown idiotic. Something smells. Why even give attn to something that isn't legit guys??


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...n-conspiracies
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 10:07 AM   #2
OldRiverRat
Ten Point
 
OldRiverRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deer Park, TX
Hunt In: Navarro County
Default

That’s why I questioned why so many seem to have issues with GG posting about q
I’m not a follower nor do I fully understand the premise but i don’t care if someone else wants to post about it
Maybe I should be paying more attention


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 10:12 AM   #3
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young
 
iamntxhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dallas
Hunt In: North Texas
Default

It's making me rethink my position on the whole issue.
The left is scared and for a reason.
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 10:28 AM   #4
tps7742
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: East tx
Default

I do agree something is going on with this Qanon but don’t fully understand it either. I have watched the 10 Fall of Cabal videos a few months ago. Maybe in our cushy world (me included) we can’t wrap our minds around these horrible things in such magnitude? As far as gg, he has so much passion, I believe the manner in which he presents his message plays a part in folks comments. Now the way Mr. Artos presented it imo gets his point across backed with a news article of facts. The left is definitely going full force on things.
Hopefully our nation will keep the shield of the Bible up and our swords raised high in defense of what is around the next corner.
tps7742 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 10:29 AM   #5
tps7742
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Hunt In: East tx
Default

I do agree something is going on with this Qanon but don’t fully understand it either. I have watched the 10 Fall of Cabal videos a few months ago. Maybe in our cushy world (me included) we can’t wrap our minds around these horrible things in such magnitude? As far as gg, he has so much passion, I believe the manner in which he presents his message plays a part in folks comments. Now the way Mr. Artos presented it imo gets his point across backed with a news article of facts. The left is definitely going full force on things.
Hopefully our nation will keep the shield of the Bible up and our swords raised high in defense of what is around the next corner.
tps7742 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 10:52 AM   #6
RattlesnakeDan
Ten Point
 
RattlesnakeDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Floresville
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

I personally did not believe there was such evil in the world and thought that child abductions and sex slavery were fake and made up. Then I got born-again and saw that the Christians were discussing it and fighting against it so I had to rethink the way things worked and realized there are evil things happening that my mind could not reason with. The Q thing makes things difficult because we like to see facts and reason those things out in our heads, but much of it is coded or hard to decipher so it is hard to grasp and hard to see what is real or made up. It takes time.
RattlesnakeDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 11:12 AM   #7
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

I'm simply not going to mess with it as I'm too lazy to play catch up but would like to follow what gg & others who are passionate about it have to say...I wish everyone else would just move on. Pretty pathetic folks have to beat up on the guy saying it's a joke & the CONGRESS is addressing the said topic!!!!!!!!!
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 11:39 AM   #8
Speedgoat
Pope & Young
 
Speedgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jarrell
Hunt In: Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, etc.
Default

I believe in evil. I believe 20-40% of Q.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Speedgoat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 11:54 AM   #9
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sisterdale
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
So, a ton of folks here think the whole q deal is absolute nonsense, yet the congress feels a need & goes out of their way to officially condemn, yet won't address antifa & blm for burning down our cities?? 2020 has gone full blown idiotic. Something smells. Why even give attn to something that isn't legit guys??


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...n-conspiracies
I too don’t understand QAnon’s full depth
And yes everyday I see political figures ignoring the antifa and BLM ripping my country apart, I see to many dots connected between strange deep conspiracies like how the FBI abuses the fisa court, and how convicted criminals are so well connected with
People like the Clinton’ ,Hollywood And Silicon Valley
Something strange is happening and if GG post relevant, consistent concise information well bring it on
pilar is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 12:06 PM   #10
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

Understand this lads

If there was a true method or formula to figure this out the enemy would figure it out also

“News unlocks the map”

“Future proves past”


we’re now it seems coming right back TJ the very first Q post where HRC is being arrested








Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 12:15 PM   #11
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default





Just take a look who sponsored this bill to condemn Qanon

Look at the legislation he wants passed in CA

“Those who scream the loudest “


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 12:20 PM   #12
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default I just don't get it.




There was insane military aircraft movement yesterday

WITH TWO DOOMSDAY AIRPLANES ON THE EAST AND WEST COAST

if you think this is all just for trump getting covid then your mistaken

The 2nd American revolution is right here at our doorstep

My message hopefully made a positive impact on some and will resonate with most to spread this message as far as possible

When Trump addresses the nation on arrests it will be quick and swift

A new nation will be born

Trump getting covid is cover to stay isolated for “optics”

WHO CONTROLS The NG?

There will be no drip drip drip

It will be a flood


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 12:23 PM   #13
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

There's some chatter about several republican senators purposely and/or maliciously catching covid to try & stop the barret nomination I haven't looked into...anything on the q side of that??
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:03 PM   #14
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
There's some chatter about several republican senators purposely and/or maliciously catching covid to try & stop the barret nomination I haven't looked into...anything on the q side of that??

Could be that

Could be the fake second wave the cdc was “talking about”

Or could be code words for” RUN”

A lot of speculation time we’ll tell


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:07 PM   #15
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default




2 year delta from when trump announced he had covid

“News unlocks the map”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:11 PM   #16
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

THIS PODCAST IS A MUST LISTEN FOR ANYONE WHOS INTERESTED IN Q

this podcast two of the smartest people in the movement

For those who think it’s just a kid in the basement and losers who follow this

This podcast will open your mind and answer slot of questions

Explains what’s going on

What’s about to happen and a lot of other things

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...t/id1411706853


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:12 PM   #17
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

I don't condemn Q but I also don't understand it fully. When I ask for proof, it's given in some mumbo jumbo that I "have to pay attention to get it". Just friggen' tell me what's been proven!!!

"If there was a true method or formula to figure this out the enemy would figure it out also"
WTH does that matter?!? If the evidence is already proven, by Q or whomever, but the date/time of the release of said proof is the reason for the secrecy, why make it a scavenger hunt to determine what will be said & when it will be said? Just say what you've already proven.
Unless the whole Q thing is for people to figure out what's going on using Q's riddles because he hasn't figured the riddle out???
Whatever the heck it is, just make your point in clear english w/out using riddles & clues.
Here's an example:
TBH has a green screen. See how easy that is!
Instead, Q says:
toasters heat bread, TBH hunter, the Lincoln automobile, Chuck has a deaf cat, JFK was shot in the head by a guy on green grass, 1970's tennis shoes, quick reply, drive-in movie screen.
Then we're left to decipher it & realize it's TBH (hunter), green (grass), (drive-in movie) screen.
The fact is known, & it's a true fact, & I'm going to say "TBH has a green screen" but I want you to figure out what I'm ultimately already going to tell you & when I'm going to tell you.
Doesn't make a bit of sense to me but maybe I'm reading it all wrong & that's why I ask for it to be explained WITHOUT MORE RIDDLES OR GOOSE-CHASES.
/off rant/
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:16 PM   #18
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

Why do you care then...just ignore it. There is obviously a method to the madness or it was just be spit out.

Better yet, Why does congress care...what has Q done to be officially condemned while antifa/blm is being ignored??




Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
I don't condemn Q but I also don't understand it fully. When I ask for proof, it's given in some mumbo jumbo that I "have to pay attention to get it". Just friggen' tell me what's been proven!!!

"If there was a true method or formula to figure this out the enemy would figure it out also"
WTH does that matter?!? If the evidence is already proven, by Q or whomever, but the date/time of the release of said proof is the reason for the secrecy, why make it a scavenger hunt to determine what will be said & when it will be said? Just say what you've already proven.
Unless the whole Q thing is for people to figure out what's going on using Q's riddles because he hasn't figured the riddle out???
Whatever the heck it is, just make your point in clear english w/out using riddles & clues.
Here's an example:
TBH has a green screen. See how easy that is!
Instead, Q says:
toasters heat bread, TBH hunter, the Lincoln automobile, Chuck has a deaf cat, JFK was shot in the head by a guy on green grass, 1970's tennis shoes, quick reply, drive-in movie screen.
Then we're left to decipher it & realize it's TBH (hunter), green (grass), (drive-in movie) screen.
The fact is known, & it's a true fact, & I'm going to say "TBH has a green screen" but I want you to figure out what I'm ultimately already going to tell you & when I'm going to tell you.
Doesn't make a bit of sense to me but maybe I'm reading it all wrong & that's why I ask for it to be explained WITHOUT MORE RIDDLES OR GOOSE-CHASES.
/off rant/
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:24 PM   #19
TP3
Ten Point
 
TP3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dripping Springs, TX
Hunt In: Hays, Val Verde co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Why do you care then...just ignore it. There is obviously a method to the madness or it was just be spit out.

Better yet, Why does congress care...what has Q done to be officially condemned while antifa/blm is being ignored??

Flak is heaviest above the target.
TP3 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:27 PM   #20
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Why do you care then...just ignore it. There is obviously a method to the madness or it was just be spit out.

Better yet, Why does congress care...what has Q done to be officially condemned while antifa/blm is being ignored??
Because I'd like to understand it.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:29 PM   #21
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP3 View Post
Flak is heaviest above the target.

Listen to the podcast I just linked

EVERYONE SHOULD


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:30 PM   #22
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

Listen to the one recently dropped


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 01:36 PM   #23
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Because I'd like to understand it.
Me too...but we're never gonna get it in layman terms & i've come to terms on that.

I can't try to follow if folks keep getting nasty & threads get whacked either. I'm just glad gg is happy to share what congress is attempting to silence. There's something on the end of line here.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 02:06 PM   #24
Roy
Ten Point
 
Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Default

Not even going to bother trying to decipher their BS. I will just wait for NONE of their stupid predictions to happen and laugh as this group loses any remote chance of credibility. Seriously folks, we will get through this "TOGETHER" (TO GET HER)

Last edited by Roy; 10-03-2020 at 02:09 PM.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 02:27 PM   #25
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Not even going to bother trying to decipher their BS. I will just wait for NONE of their stupid predictions to happen and laugh as this group loses any remote chance of credibility. Seriously folks, we will get through this "TOGETHER" (TO GET HER)

K

Will remember this post


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 02:31 PM   #26
pilar
Ten Point
 
pilar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sisterdale
Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita
Default

Ok I don’t understand the Q drop time line in 3D . And how it runs in two different directions
Both forwards and backwards at the same time?

Step 1

Make a printed 2-D timeline using one of the web applets listed in this Resources .

Alternatively, draw a timeline on any flat medium that you're comfortable with. Such media include posterboard, paper, chalkboard, and digital paint programs. Get tips on making effective timelines from the links in the Resources.

Step 2

Either scan or take a digital photo of your timeline, and then save the photo in a common graphics format such as JPEG, PNG, or BMP.


Step 3

create a plane object whose size matches that of your digitized timeline photo. For example, if the photo measures 2400 by 3200 pixels, make the plane 2400 by 3200 units.

Step 4

Run your program's material editor, which is a set of tools for creating textures and colors, and applying them to 3-D objects.

Step 5

Create a new bitmap material type, which is a digital wrapper or coating that you can wrap a 3-D object in, to add texture to the object.

Step 6

Assign the timeline photo to the bitmap material. You can now see your timeline in the material editor's gallery. This means the timeline is ready to be assigned to a 3-D object.

Step 7

Apply the timeline bitmap to the plane object. Notice that the plane now displays the timeline.

Step 8

Adjust your viewpoint to display the timeline at its best angle: Experiment with the orbit, zoom and panning tools of your until you're satisfied with the timeline's appearance.

Alternatively, you can use the following tip to create an aesthetic point of view: Move to a viewpoint directly in front of the timeline. Apply the orbit tool to move a short distance toward the timeline's left end. Use orbit again to move a short distance upward, to just above the timeline's top edge.

Run your render tool to produce a high-resolution image of your completed 3-D timeline.

I guess i am a idiot because how is time moved forward and backwards on a different slide level in a Q drop

Last edited by pilar; 10-03-2020 at 02:41 PM.
pilar is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 02:36 PM   #27
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

To be honest I really don’t understand the Q clock , I follow people who seem to get it





These two accounts on Twitter do

Twitter is where its all being played out

No where else


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 02:40 PM   #28
MUZZYSLINGR
Ten Point
 
MUZZYSLINGR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kingman, AZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
I'm simply not going to mess with it as I'm too lazy to play catch up but would like to follow what gg & others who are passionate about it have to say...I wish everyone else would just move on. Pretty pathetic folks have to beat up on the guy saying it's a joke & the CONGRESS is addressing the said topic!!!!!!!!!


I have to agree with you on what you just said.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
MUZZYSLINGR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 02:41 PM   #29
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

Qanon.pub

Read the first 90 Q posts
Seems like that’s the timeline we’re in now




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 02:47 PM   #30
dosrobles
Six Point
 
dosrobles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Near Austin
Hunt In: Bertram
Default

Because Congress (a group of totally disfunctional children) fails to condemn what they should makes the q thing 0% more interesting to me.
dosrobles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 02:47 PM   #31
EarleyBird
Ten Point
 
EarleyBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Leon County
Hunt In: Home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Me too...but we're never gonna get it in layman terms & i've come to terms on that.

I can't try to follow if folks keep getting nasty & threads get whacked either. I'm just glad gg is happy to share what congress is attempting to silence. There's something on the end of line here.
This.
EarleyBird is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 03:02 PM   #32
monsterspike
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Default

i gave up on q in 2018. it is an insider no doubt, but a deceiver. full of more crap than a chinese monster movie.
monsterspike is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 03:04 PM   #33
MUZZYSLINGR
Ten Point
 
MUZZYSLINGR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kingman, AZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Me too...but we're never gonna get it in layman terms & i've come to terms on that.



I can't try to follow if folks keep getting nasty & threads get whacked either. I'm just glad gg is happy to share what congress is attempting to silence. There's something on the end of line here.


Yup, again I agree. If there’s nothing to this why is congress freaking out.

GG thanks for the podcast link. I’m going to give it a listen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
MUZZYSLINGR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 03:04 PM   #34
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

I went back & read the link again. The vote was 371-18 to condemn a group the vast majority of people know nothing about (much less understand) with no video of actual actions / groups of non-violent people...the congress are condemning a 'conspiracy theory' group??

Isn't freedom of speech what it's all about?? They are saying they cause violence??

How are they undermining any actions?? Read the very last portion in the fox link...congressional condemnation across the isles, while actively fighting to leave antifa out??

This is so bizarre!! I was curious at first, but to have overwhelming favor of our congress people trying to silence a pro trump / anti child sex trafficking voice?? WOW.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 04:06 PM   #35
Vermin93
Ten Point
 
Vermin93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Dallas
Hunt In: Public Land
Default

"Q" is the poster child for how easy it can be to manipulate large numbers of people prone to dogmatic thinking and conspiracy theories. An innate desire for understanding and certainty causes some to find answers that aren't necessarily true, but instead provide assurance or align with their personal bias and view of the world. Unfortunately, many people who subscribe to conspiracy theories like Q are also emotionally invested in maintaining them. Conspiracy believers like Marjorie Greene are inherently dangerous to society because their standard for truth and their ability to make decisions based on reason and a rationale evaluation of evidence have been greatly compromised. Prone to superstition and inspired by religious and/or political dogma, critical thinking is not their strong suit. It's good to see Congress recognize and overwhelmingly call out this dangerous nonsense that too many have sadly bought in to.
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 04:07 PM   #36
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin93 View Post
"Q" is the poster child for how easy it can be to manipulate large numbers of people prone to dogmatic thinking and conspiracy theories. An innate desire for understanding and certainty causes some to find answers that aren't necessarily true, but instead provide assurance or align with their personal bias and view of the world. Unfortunately, many people who subscribe to conspiracy theories like Q are also emotionally invested in maintaining them. Conspiracy believers like Marjorie Greene are inherently dangerous to society because their standard for truth and their ability to make decisions based on reason and a rationale evaluation of evidence have been greatly compromised. Prone to superstition and inspired by religious and/or political dogma, critical thinking is not their strong suit. It's good to see Congress recognize and overwhelmingly call out this dangerous nonsense that too many have sadly bought in to.

Will remember this post


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 04:13 PM   #37
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
So, a ton of folks here think the whole q deal is absolute nonsense, yet the congress feels a need & goes out of their way to officially condemn, yet won't address antifa & blm for burning down our cities?? 2020 has gone full blown idiotic. Something smells. Why even give attn to something that isn't legit guys??





https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...n-conspiracies
Because it provides distractions for the HS they try to put over on the people.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 04:39 PM   #38
Roy
Ten Point
 
Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
K

Will remember this post


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I was being sarcastic about how most people react to Q in my post. I am actually very intrigued by their theories (hence my last sentence).
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 05:58 PM   #39
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

10-4


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 07:56 PM   #40
OldRiverRat
Ten Point
 
OldRiverRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deer Park, TX
Hunt In: Navarro County
Default

There is something going on in dc, i can’t put my finger on it but the rhetoric hit an all time high the day before everyone came down with the rona. Also Abbott didn’t arbitrarily decide to limit mail in boxes on a whim. Something is up and getting ready to drop.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 08:04 PM   #41
JBizkit
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default

Oh man!!! Here we go!!!! Again........

Remind me again of what exactly is supposed to happen.........


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JBizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 08:18 PM   #42
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default





Bare with me

Misspellings matter

Look at the word well in the tweet

That last L is a capital i

Usually in decoding highlighting a misspelling can mean multiple things

But this represents a marker

i=9th letter of alphabet

Marker 9=Proof to begin

Something massive is coming in the next day or couple days


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 08:46 PM   #43
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post




Bare with me

Misspellings matter

Look at the word well in the tweet

That last L is a capital i

Usually in decoding highlighting a misspelling can mean multiple things

But this represents a marker

i=9th letter of alphabet

Marker 9=Proof to begin

Something massive is coming in the next day or couple days


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought it was 4/10/20!
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 08:56 PM   #44
Pipeliner1
Four Point
 
Pipeliner1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBizkit View Post
Oh man!!! Here we go!!!! Again........

Remind me again of what exactly is supposed to happen.........


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly,and when it’s gonna happen,and not in some crazy code talk,I don’t have the Q decoder ring yet!
Pipeliner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 08:58 PM   #45
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
I thought it was 4/10/20!

Lol no


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 09:20 PM   #46
Laszlo
Eight Point
 
Laszlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipeliner1 View Post
Exactly,and when it’s gonna happen,and not in some crazy code talk,I don’t have the Q decoder ring yet!
You can get the decoder ring by sending in an unknown number of Ovaltine labels to QCentral. But first you have to research through thousands and thousands of mysterious and cryptic Q posts to find the QCentral address which may or may not exist, much less be valid.

So just sit back and enjoy the sideshow.
Laszlo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 09:24 PM   #47
Pipeliner1
Four Point
 
Pipeliner1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
You can get the decoder ring by sending in an unknown number of Ovaltine labels to QCentral. But first you have to research through thousands and thousands of mysterious and cryptic Q posts to find the QCentral address which may or may not exist, much less be valid.

So just sit back and enjoy the sideshow.
I thought I heard someone the other day say that they tracked down the owner of the Q web address and it was some guy in SE Asia who also ran a bunch of **** sites? I don’t know how all that crap works but I think I’d rather check out his **** sites instead of the Q stuff😂
Pipeliner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 09:24 PM   #48
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
Lol no


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...19ba843125.jpg
then what's this about?
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 09:25 PM   #49
Vermin93
Ten Point
 
Vermin93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Dallas
Hunt In: Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post

Bare with me

Misspellings matter

Look at the word well in the tweet

That last L is a capital i

Usually in decoding highlighting a misspelling can mean multiple things

But this represents a marker

i=9th letter of alphabet

Marker 9=Proof to begin

Something massive is coming in the next day or couple days


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will remember this post.

This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic and i wasn't next to l on a keyboard.

It's cognitive dissonance on steroids.
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-03-2020, 09:30 PM   #50
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Athens/Denton, Tx
Hunt In: Henderson/Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin93 View Post
Will remember this post.

This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic and i wasn't next to l on a keyboard.

It's cognitive dissonance on steroids.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com