No announcement yet.

Philly riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly police chief said neither officer carried a taser due to lack of funds in the department. Defund the police!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      kinda funny, the guy with the green bag ended up with a coat hanger

and a green bag
      In his defense it escalated pretty quickly. He'll watch the tape, learn from his mistake, and be better tonight.

Comment

People need to start realizing that this is going to lead to you, and only you, to protect and defend yourself, family and property. The cops are not going to get involved if the perps are black so they are going to run wild with a pass. It’s coming and there is no good ending. We either end up with feds policing the state (if trump wins) or we have to do it ourselves. If Biden wins it’s going to be a free for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If Buden wins you won't be able to buy ammo, your cost of living will increase and you will see a big push to refund Obama care. Which means a bigger **** on those of us who actually pay for overpriced health insurance as it is.
          So if you want to fight you can, until you're out of ammo.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            If Buden wins you won't be able to buy ammo, your cost of living will increase and you will see a big push to refund Obama care. Which means a bigger **** on those of us who actually pay for overpriced health insurance as it is.
            So if you want to fight you can, until you're out of ammo.
            Invest in household and business security product manufactures if Biden wins....that market will become huge!

Comment

[emoji1][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder if more of these people would be defending their property if their wasn't a shut down, and people were making money off these stores being looted.

Insurance rates are going to skyrocket for these city locations.

Comment

JJ. Lots of independent owners would if they were not deemed suspects in these places. The local government has taken the stance of let them do it. If a business owner takes a stance and kills a few they are being prosecuted. This has been the trend over the last few months in liberal government jurisdictions. A lot of these small businesses are underinsured and owners have their life savings invested.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    JJ. Lots of independent owners would if they were not deemed suspects in these places. The local government has taken the stance of let them do it. If a business owner takes a stance and kills a few they are being prosecuted. This has been the trend over the last few months in liberal government jurisdictions. A lot of these small businesses are underinsured and owners have their life savings invested.
                    You are right. But, they should have insurance like I do with the LTC. Then, they will be covered and protected. I have a small business in Rockport and if I have to defend myself, I'm covered. And, you don't have to have a LTC to get the insurance.

Comment

National Guard has arrived:

Additional Pennsylvania National Guard arrived in Philadelphia on Friday to bolster protections after days of rioting following the police-involved shooting of a Black man.

Comment

reading down the comments in the above link about the national guard arriving in Philly, I saw this that was posted by a Chinese immigrant who came here from Communist China... He/she gets it!!

If you are tired of the left ruining our country, vote for Trump. I came from China about 30 years ago. Inclined to the Democrat party before, I support Trump now. What democrats and the left are doing is exactly what Chinese communists have been doing: indoctrination, control, censoring/silencing, and violence/intimidation. They have destroyed what I believe the most precious things about America: rule of law and free speech. We saw many politicians before and we heard many promises, but they delivered close to nothing. They always first calculate their gains or losses, not your interests, and are weaklings in tough political situations. Like each of us, Trump is not perfect and I don't agree with everything he says or does, but I know he loves and fights for America, making HISTORIC achievements while going through endless smears, mocks, and false charges. He has done his best (but can't do it all), tirelessly, fearlessly, for free, for this great country. I am seeing America is back and winning under his leadership. Even Chinese communist leadership has admitted that Trump is the first U.S. president they are unable to fool. If Hillary or Biden was the president, USA would be beyond recognition in the recent left riots, loots, and cancel culture. If you want a leader with a magic wand for economy, supporting rule of law, free speech, and our military, having your interests in mind, can't-be-bought-or-sold, and getting things done for you, vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          reading down the comments in the above link about the national guard arriving in Philly, I saw this that was posted by a Chinese immigrant who came here from Communist China... He/she gets it!!

If you are tired of the left ruining our country, vote for Trump. I came from China about 30 years ago. Inclined to the Democrat party before, I support Trump now. What democrats and the left are doing is exactly what Chinese communists have been doing: indoctrination, control, censoring/silencing, and violence/intimidation. They have destroyed what I believe the most precious things about America: rule of law and free speech. We saw many politicians before and we heard many promises, but they delivered close to nothing. They always first calculate their gains or losses, not your interests, and are weaklings in tough political situations. Like each of us, Trump is not perfect and I don't agree with everything he says or does, but I know he loves and fights for America, making HISTORIC achievements while going through endless smears, mocks, and false charges. He has done his best (but can't do it all), tirelessly, fearlessly, for free, for this great country. I am seeing America is back and winning under his leadership. Even Chinese communist leadership has admitted that Trump is the first U.S. president they are unable to fool. If Hillary or Biden was the president, USA would be beyond recognition in the recent left riots, loots, and cancel culture. If you want a leader with a magic wand for economy, supporting rule of law, free speech, and our military, having your interests in mind, can't-be-bought-or-sold, and getting things done for you, vote for Trump.
                          Nguyening!
                          Last edited by Man; 10-30-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Nguyening!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Amen to that!

Comment

Working...
                              X