Thank you Mr. President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Mr. President

In a move President Trump said will reduce car prices but will also anger environmental groups, the administration is revoking California's authority to set strict fuel economy standards.

Long past time to put a stop on the Cali lunatics from dictating to the rest of the country. I say, Kick em in the nads again!

Now do prop 65 so we can take that off everything.

"This product contains lead a chemical know in California to cause Cancer....."

Comment

"You have no basis and no authority to pull this waiver," Becerra, a Democrat, said in a statement, referring to Trump. "We're ready to fight for a future that you seem unable to comprehend."

LOL Coming from anyone in California means nothing. I don't want anything to do with whatever a Cali sees their future as.

Comment

The only thing I dont like is the standard for states rights. I get it though. Not sure how it makes cars safer though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
          Not sure how it makes cars safer though lol.
          I tried to Google this.. but Google is getting so bad its hard to filter through the first couple pages that generate pure Trump bashing regarding this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            I tried to Google this.. but Google is getting so bad its hard to filter through the first couple pages that generate pure Trump bashing regarding this topic.

My guess to why they would be safer is because they don't have to make the cars so light in weight to meet the mileage requirements. The added weight would be reinforcements to keep the car from folding up like a cheap suit.

Comment

To me it's not just about cars. It's about all the other things Cali does that they try to impose on the rest of the states. How about the fubar 9th circuit that they run everything anti american through. They would be better off cleaning their own cesspool before imposing their liberal crap on the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                My guess to why they would be safer is because they don't have to make the cars so light in weight to meet the mileage requirements. The added weight would be reinforcements to keep the car from folding up like a cheap suit.
                This

Comment

Working...
                X