Swing-a-way tongue for the bass boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swing-a-way tongue for the bass boat!

Been looking at ways to fit the boat in the garage. Didn't want to try to find oversize tubing to do a slide over. Found this bracket on the web, it's made by Fulton hitches. Available in a bolt on or weld on configuration. I went with the weld on. Cost me 80 bucks.
    Attached Files

Looks good!

Comment

Looks good, I sure hope you got good penetration with those welds

Comment

Looks good! I would recomened putting a Lock pin on the left side so you dont end up with a swinging tounge on the way home from the ramp

Comment

Originally posted by KHoes203 View Post
          Looks good! I would recomened putting a Lock pin on the left side so you dont end up with a swinging tounge on the way home from the ramp
          Your avatar is freaking hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
            Looks good, I sure hope you got good penetration with those welds
            I did. Tacked it together, had my brother come zip it up. He is trained and certified! I am decent, but always leave anything critical to him!

Comment

Originally posted by KHoes203 View Post
              It has a lock pin on a small cable that goes through the big pin! I also put a small tack weld on the nut on the pivot bolt.

Comment

looks good. i have one on my boat trailer and it is handy

Comment

Originally posted by nutterbug View Post
                  I did. Tacked it together, had my brother come zip it up. He is trained and certified! I am decent, but always leave anything critical to him!
                  Awesome Id hate to see a post about how your boat passed you on the interstate

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
                    Awesome Id hate to see a post about how your boat passed you on the interstate
                    Yeah that would stink. Happened to me with a horse trailer when I was a teenager! Since I took the pics, I have extended the safety chains back past the swing away bracket. Just in case?

Comment

Working...
                    X