Stokerized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stokerized?

Has anyone tried these? If so how do you like it compared to others I am looking at the hunter model.
    If you have pics that would be cool to.

I've had a stoker for a couple years I like it.

Comment

SS1 does everything they say it will do. Works great for me.

Comment

i shoot a 6" hunter on both my bows, love them.

Comment

I try other stabs but always go back to stokerized. For the form and function. They work and look great!

Comment

Good deal where did y'all find y'all's?
            Or do you know any for sale?

Comment

Lancaster archery had some of the old hunters on sale a few weeks ago when I got one. I switched from b-stingers and like the stokerized so far...

Comment

Originally posted by jrpwa View Post
                Good deal where did y'all find y'all's?
                Or do you know any for sale?
                bought mine over the phone from jerry @ rbo, had it in about a week.

Comment

I shoot the 8" hunter w/ 5oz saturn weight on my deer killer. And the 18" with nucleus package on my foam killer. Don't intend to change. Except for a new 8" model. I dropped mine just right and the bolt blew straight out the back. Epoxy works for now. Lol

Comment

I'm using the 8" hunter. Happy with it so far. I still need to add a little weight but it did cut down on vibration and sound.

Comment

Been very happy with all of mine. I use a 10" with saturn weight on hunting bow,and a SS1 combined with 10" on 3d/hunting bow. Dampen vibe very well and are very customizable with weight options.

Comment

Buy Direct

Comment

i buy direct and I have the 8" hunt with a saturn and the ss1 with the saturn and smaller weight in the back. It's heavy but i shoot a heli-m so it really is still less then the z7 with the dual stab set up.

I love that i pull my bow back and the ss1 balance my bow immediately but didn't like it's stabilization at draw so i added the 8".

I'm thinking about switching to the new bstingers I always like their product

Comment

I have used both the 6" and 8" Hunters on my bows. Stokerized work really well.

Comment

Do yall prefer the Saturn weight or just the regular rubber disk? It will be going on an Answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X